X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
    By acquisition I mean by birth
    So yes, why not?
    Sure would cost the tax payers a lot less not having to have other than english speaking classrooms. Might make their emergency a lot less stressful being able to express your needs to the first responders. Limitless reasons why speaking english in America is beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      So yes, why not?
      Sure would cost the tax payers a lot less not having to have other than english speaking classrooms. Might make their emergency a lot less stressful being able to express your needs to the first responders. Limitless reasons why speaking english in America is beneficial.
      I agree. Add to that list that I just don’t like it when they’re speaking that jibberish around me sometimes. Again, on the same side, I just like for folk on my side to win these kinds of arguments. You win by having your facts straight.

Comment

Judge seat no habla English

So yes, why not?
        I received a ticket in Laredo Texas and went to court to fight it
        When I showed up for court the Judge didn’t speak English and needed a translator to hold court!
        So speaking English is not a requirement for holding a judge seat
        Go figure :

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          When I showed up for court the Judge didn’t speak English and needed a translator to hold court!
          Go figure :
          Never heard something so ridiculous. I lied. Heard a clip of puddin pants trying to talk at the town hall the other day. But your story is almost unbelievable. But I do believe it. Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            Never heard something so ridiculous. I lied. Heard a clip of puddin pants trying to talk at the town hall the other day. But your story is almost unbelievable. But I do believe it. Crazy
            It was very strange,
            1. The court clerks said 99% of the citations issued were paid under no contest and seemed inconvenienced and annoyed
            2. Clerks get paid extra for the translation fee
            3. The whole court was unprepared for my appointment and appearance

Nevertheless everything was lost in translation,
            I am still trying to figure out how a judge isn’t required to speak English in the USA

Comment

Go figure :
              Should have been dismissed just on the grounds that the judge was 100% incompetent and unfit for the job. Eh, Who am I kidding we have a president who speaks gibberish and nobody understands it and the media gaslights us to make you think he’s the smartest guy in the country behind his son hunter.

Comment

so.... to get this child credit, do you have to have the baby daddy/momma living with you? or can you just claim "I got some kids some where"?

Comment

Go figure :
                  America is quickly fading into the sunset

Comment

America is quickly fading into the sunset
                    sad but true if we let it happen.

Comment

Go figure :
                      Infuriating. Wonder if he’s even a citizen.

Comment

Working...
                      X