Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The border reminder

Friend sent this from encinal

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity. This a a quote from Sun Tzu, The Art of War. We need strong, calculated leaders badly. There is a battle being fought to change everything that has made us the greatest nation in the world. But there is also an opportunity for a leader to emerge and take things back. It’s by design that our cities are ravaged with crime and are borders are flooded with chaos. It’s a huge distraction from the fundamental changes that are being made in Washington. It’s only been seven months. Where will we be in another three years???

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
      In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity. This a a quote from Sun Tzu, The Art of War. We need strong, calculated leaders badly. There is a battle being fought to change everything that has made us the greatest nation in the world. But there is also an opportunity for a leader to emerge and take things back. It’s by design that our cities are ravaged with crime and are borders are flooded with chaos. It’s a huge distraction from the fundamental changes that are being made in Washington. It’s only been seven months. Where will we be in another three years???

We do have strong calculated leaders…they are in business and industry. They know better than to jump into the foolishness that has become of our government.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        We do have strong calculated leaders…they are in business and industry. They know better than to jump into the foolishness that has become of our government.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        I guess that would depend on your definition of leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
          I guess that would depend on your definition of leader.
          really nailed it there. most of them play follow the leader on the new "method" to make money.

Comment

Working...
          X