Tucker: The truth about the 2020 election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    The Dems keep talking about vote recounts....there is a difference between recounting ballots and auditing ballots. A recount just counts but an audit looks at every ballot to see if it was legal or not. If I had 10 $100 bills, the count would say that I have $1000 no matter how many times you count it. An audit might determine that yes you have 10 $100 dollar bills but two are counterfeit so in reality you only have $800. Big difference.
    Exactly right.
    I called Sen Cornyn’s office this morning and ask one of his staffers if he was for auditing the fraudulent 2020 election.
    He said Cornyn is against all fraudulent elections. I ask why then did he go along with the 2020 election because it was clearly stolen.
    I called BS and said Cornyn wasn’t against fraudulent elections and that he was tied to the hip with mitt Romney.
    I told him I would like an answer and that I would never vote for a democrat or him ever again and I was not just asking for myself.
    He said he would pass it along and I said yea right.

Comment

The media and politicians are ridiculously slanted in either direction right now. That's how they get their views. Even Tucker here.

He references the issues with 2016, but what was the outcome of those issues? How many people whined and complained about the whiners and complainers?

It's the same thing, different direction.

He even references the election stories not being true. The issue is the media and the way it played out. There is also an issue with the mail in ballots themselves pointed out, not in how they were counted.

The laptop as a point of reference is still laughable. He brings up the stories of the Russian prostitutes being ridiculous, while then mentioning Hunter Biden's exploits. Same thing, different direction.

Yall take care. Hope for the best.

Comment

Fabrications and reality are not the same thing.

Comment

That was fantastic. Thank you for linking it JFISHER

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            No joke. One was real and tangible pulled straight from the source, the other was proven to be a made up hit piece. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Fabricating your own reality is a thing - He mentions facts while alluding to fabrications. He even mentioned the fabricated "evidence".

No judge ... riots and mobs. That's not facts, that's fabrication.

He doesn't ever mention the evidence of counting fraud. He mentions the ability to discredit the system of mail in voting/ballots all together. Not the counting of the ballots at all.

Comment

The follow up:

Wednesday, Fox News Channel's Tucker Carlson showcased incidents of alleged voter fraud in Fulton County, GA 2020 presidential election vote tabulation. | Clips

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfUEKAParo"]Georgia Audit Update - Tucker Carlson - What We Know So Far - YouTube[/ame]
                Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 07-15-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I'd venture to say that Tucker Carlson is probably the most hated man in American by the left right about now... (and probably also by many RINO's on the right)!!

I sure hope he keeps hammering home the FACTS! There aren't may like him around any longer...

Comment

I watch tucker every evening that I can. The days I miss I dvr and watch later.

Comment

I only see him when someone posts his commentaries on here... No Fox News Channel on my TV since election night... (or any other news channel for that matter)...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        The laptop as a point of reference is still laughable. He brings up the stories of the Russian prostitutes being ridiculous, while then mentioning Hunter Biden's exploits. Same thing, different direction.
                        Laughable, how exactly? There is actual photographic proof of some pretty scandalous activity on Hunters laptop. As I type this he is selling way over priced art to undisclosed buyers, which is wrong on so many levels, and you want to talk about bogus Russian 'tutes.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          He doesn't ever mention the evidence of counting fraud. He mentions the ability to discredit the system of mail in voting/ballots all together. Not the counting of the ballots at all.
                          Maybe you didn't watch the whole thing. Evidence was clear. Several tally sheets showing 0 votes for candidates, video evidence of an election worker running the same batch of ballots more than once, and 35,000 people who moved out of their area a month before the election voted which was illegal.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I only see him when someone posts his commentaries on here... No Fox News Channel on my TV since election night... (or any other news channel for that matter)...
                            Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                              Same here!
                              Tucker and that fraud hannity and the rest of the Fox gang should have been on top of this from the start but they were too worried about their paychecks!
                              I have all the respect in the world for Lou Dobbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X