elder vs jenner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elder vs jenner

so it looks like Larry Elder is throwing his hat in for Gov of California, so has Jenner, who gets your vote?

me, if I could vote there it would be for Larry Elder; what say ya'll??

Who gives a flyin’ **** who runs for that commie state.

Comment

Jenner but ive never listened or researched Elder. And everyone should care who wins that State. Turn it purple

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Jenner but ive never listened or researched Elder. And everyone should care who wins that State. Turn it purple
        Ya....turn it around and hopefully all it ex-inhabitants move tf back!

Comment

Elder, really smart conservative guy. I’ve listened to him a lot.

Comment

Elder. Listen to his talk show.

Comment

Hands down Elder

Comment

For years I would get Larry Elder and Juan Williams confused. Led to a lot of head scratching on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  so it looks like Larry Elder is throwing his hat in for Gov of California, so has Jenner, who gets your vote?

me, if I could vote there it would be for Larry Elder; what say ya'll??
                  Larry Elder, hands down! I love his videos. He is so positive and at the end of every video he says, "We've got a country to save."

Comment

Lots of talking heads on tv and guys on this site were all on the jenner thing when he decided to throw his name in the hat will be funny to see them jump ship to Elder.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      Lots of talking heads on tv and guys on this site were all on the jenner thing when he decided to throw his name in the hat will be funny to see them jump ship to Elder.
                      It really doesn’t matter who we support of which bandwagon we jump on, California is just going to vote for another lunatic liberal like Newsome

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Larry Elder. The amount of abuse taken by a black conservative in the media is tremendous. He has learned to shrug it off I guess but the "Uncle Tom/race traitor" stuff constantly thrown at him has to get old.

Comment

Jenner couldn’t run the Mickey Mouse club ….

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                            Jenner couldn’t run the Mickey Mouse club ….
                            I think he would do a lot better than newsome

Comment

I still say Jenner- Like his stance and he can swing California. Elder does not have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X