When will it End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will it End

People have way too much time on their hands for this nonsense.

As the US continues to reassess its relationship to racism, offensive sports team and school names have changed. Bird names are next, as initiatives like Bird Names for Birds push for change and as the American Ornithological Society makes plans for new guidelines.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

As the US continues to reassess its relationship to racism, offensive sports team and school names have changed. Bird names are next, as initiatives like Bird Names for Birds push for change and as the American Ornithological Society makes plans for new guidelines.

I think we should rename everything George Floyd.

Comment

Bird lives matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pandora’s box has been opened;(

Comment

Smdh...............................

Comment

Most people have probably never heard of half the birds on the list or knew anything about the person they named after.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
              Most people have probably never heard of half the birds on the list or knew anything about the person they named after.
              Exactly

Comment

When people ignore them. CNN needs it as clickbait...which it is getting.

Comment

You had enough time to read and share it. I guess just to try to **** people off? Just sayin...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Come Sept. 1 those bird lives matter to my limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_ View Post
                      You had enough time to read and share it. I guess just to try to **** people off? Just sayin...

I knew there was a reason I've never liked the name Dave. Just saying....If we were friends, I would call you David. Just saying....and belive me, if I were trying to p*%$ people off, lol, I could/would do a dang better job than this....just saying....but I see you might be just trying to increase your post count....just saying....but being in the career field you are in, you might be one for renaming the birds....just saying....

Last edited by DFWPI; 06-10-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It all ends when everyone stops opening things that start off with CNN.com

Comment

I knew there was a reason I've never liked the name Dave. Just saying....If we were friends, I would call you David. Just saying....and belive me, if I were trying to p*%$ people off, lol, I could/would do a dang better job than this....just saying....but I see you might be just trying to increase your post count....just saying....but being in the career field you are in, you might be one for renaming the birds....just saying....

Dang. Don't get your panties in a wad. I just dont see how sharing articles about dumb stuff helps anything.

Being in the field. I am very aware there is controversy around alot of early conservationists. It's not new news by any means. But I dont believe in changing any names. History happened and we should learn from it.

Comment

Sheesh

Comment

Trying to erase everything that can be attributed to white people period.
                              I guess a purge of white people is just around the corner...
                              Breaking news!!!!
                              "George Floyd discovered the theory of relativity" or Einstein was black

Comment

Working...
                              X