First Time in Recorded History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time in Recorded History

For the first time in our history the population of California is declining! The proof is in the "pudding" folks...... California also accepted billions to fix the problems caused by their miserable, liberal, policy!

The Census Bureau is expected to roll out California’s latest official headcount soon, and the Golden State could lose a congressional seat for the first time in its history due to a steep decline in population growth.

Austin is right behind them! If you live in or around Austin you better get ready..

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    For the first time in our history the population of California is declining! The proof is in the "pudding" folks...... California also accepted billions to fix the problems caused by their miserable, liberal, policy!

The Census Bureau is expected to roll out California’s latest official headcount soon, and the Golden State could lose a congressional seat for the first time in its history due to a steep decline in population growth.

Austin is right behind them! If you live in or around Austin you better get ready..
    The first part of your post isn’t necessarily a good thing, see the last sentence of your post.

/CaptainObvious

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
      The first part of your post isn’t necessarily a good thing, see the last sentence of your post.

/CaptainObvious
      Your right, it's a terrible thing!

Comment

Only good thing about your post is we have property 20 miles away in Oklahoma, Texas will change colors quicker than most realize with the onset of people moving here and our education system brain washing the kids.

Comment

I live just outside of and work in Austin. It gets worse here every day.

They are driving the housing market through the roof, which is great if you are selling. Not so great if you are buying.

Comment

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
            I live just outside of and work in Austin. It gets worse here every day.

They are driving the housing market through the roof, which is great if you are selling. Not so great if you are buying.
            I watched a video earlier about how bad the homeless and drug situation is getting in Austin.... So what do the brilliant dems do? They defund police!! Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
              Only good thing about your post is we have property 20 miles away in Oklahoma, Texas will change colors quicker than most realize with the onset of people moving here and our education system brain washing the kids.
              If you do your part at home you don't have to worry about an education system or any other system. Parents are the problem, not the systems.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                If you do your part at home you don't have to worry about an education system or any other system. Parents are the problem, not the systems.
                I think our kids are the least of the problems, we know how our kids are raised and yet we still have a crises on our hands. If you don’t think our education system isn't a major issue your kidding yourself. These kids with fatherless homes and teachers all to willing to fill them with BS is a huge issue combined with all these turds moving here from places because they hate their current situation yet vote the same way. Texas is screwed, maybe not today but dang sure very near in the future.

Comment

I hated that Perry went to some of these other countries, I mean states, to "recruit" their companies and work force to move to Texas. That was a very short sighted move

But on one hand, I try to be somewhat positive and I like to think that the people who are moving HATE what is going on in their state and have a more conservative (common sense) approach to things and the real crazies like their fairy land so much that they are not the ones moving here

Comment

I think our kids are the least of the problems, we know how our kids are raised and yet we still have a crises on our hands. If you don’t think our education system isn't a major issue your kidding yourself. These kids with fatherless homes and teachers all to willing to fill them with BS is a huge issue combined with all these turds moving here from places because they hate their current situation yet vote the same way. Texas is screwed, maybe not today but dang sure very near in the future.

What kind of things are we filling their heads with?? As A teacher/ HS coach i teach math numbers and formulas how does that cause problems? Unless you been in a teachers shoes and have dealt with the BS we deal with then keep dang mouth shut! Please don’t lump teachers into what’s causing the problems in today’s society! It’s parents fault for not disciplining, teaching their kids moral, holding them accountable for their actions, not providing consequences and always saying yes dear what ever you want and the simple fact that their child is never wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They come to texas and buy a 100,000 dollar house for 500,000 and think it's cheap because the same house was a million bucks in Cali.

Comment

Read your own comment. It starts at home, that's where the problem is. And as far as Texas is concerned...Texas sucks. It just does. It's crowded and getting more crowded every day.

Comment

So we should all love to CA and take over that state?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            So we should all love to CA and take over that state?
                            If we take Cali over I'll speed up my trip to Yosemite

Comment

I was mainly referring to the college level guys, thr way out of reach at that point and in case you haven't noticed the number of fatherless homes in Texas is out of control and getting worse. If you don’t think we don’t have a problem then I’d suggest opening your eyes, the states not turning bluer every year for no reason. If the teachers aren’t partly to blame for pumping out leftest then I’m all ears. I’d gladly listen to it, I know their are tons of great teachers but how many good ones to each leftest teaching school in Austin or Dallas?

Our newest neighbor is an idiot that just left Austin as a school teacher, he still thinks my cows shouldn’t be killed and didn’t like how Austin was headed. Go figure,

To you great teachers I commend you but it’s simply to little to late in my eyes,

Comment

Working...
                              X