No announcement yet.

Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here one some might believe but probably not... Let the spin begin...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Neither has the government or vaccine manufacturers but many are oddly enough cool with that.... Prove me wrong..
      100% agree with you, it amazes me the BS people have eaten up. Walking around The Woodlands today the number of people wearing masks, even double masks...outside! Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
        100% agree with you, it amazes me the BS people have eaten up. Walking around The Woodlands today the number of people wearing masks, even double masks...outside! Idiots.
        Sure makes them easier to spot lol. Stay away

Comment

I only know of one person who's had it with or without the vaccine and that was aboot 9 months ago.

Comment

I work at a place that has over 3 thousand employees. We have a running count of over 500 positive cases. I know of no one in my family or at work that has tested positive after the vaccine. I have been told you can still get or carry covid after you have had the shots. But, the side effects from getting sick are much less severe. Yes, we still wear our masks after vaccination at work and away from work. Wearing a mask is such a simple thing to do to protect yourself and others in case you are a carrier without symptoms. It is very apparent not everyone agrees.......

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
              Sure makes them easier to spot lol. Stay away
              Yep!

Comment

OP. a friend that I used to work with, and his wife, had both shots. He is now in the hospital w/ covid pneumonia and tested positive. She is positive but not in the hospital (yet). I do not know how long after the shots that they got sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  jes and rosco just ain’t gonna believe ya. They like to sew negative discourse.
                  Please post a few instances where I like to sew negative discourse. Find them if you can. It’s probably going to be about as easy as you backing up with stats your bs statement that “ER’s are full of vaccinated people with Covid.” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The hospitals aint full of anything related to Covid 19.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                      Had a friend that got shots in February and tested positive the first part of April. Thought it was allergies and never felt bad at all. Lasted for 1 day and he is 76yoa.
                      I heard this more than once. Wonder if it's common?

Comment

During my bimonthly visit to the hematologist yesterday we discussed vaccinations and Covid. A friend of his (infectious disease doc) had been vaccinated, waited the appropriate time, and traveled to India to tend his Covid infected parents. The doc picked up the Vid and died within two days. He said they’re stacking people like cord wood in Mumbai. Sad deal all around.

Comment

Daughter family refused Shots...as of today Daughter ,her husband and 18y old daughter all fighting C19..two of Daughters married daughters fighting it too....out of above 2 were in Hosp....None have totaly recovered
                          My next door neighbor with 6 adult in house had 4 that got c19 about a month ago they all recovered now and back at work.some had 1 shot ,some none
                          Its REAL..guys theres lots of BS floating around Net
                          (
                          Wife and I got 2 shots last was March 31 Modera shots (not sure on spelling) on both of us first was nothing second shot on second day was uncomfortable sore and achy... then third day felt fine other than shot site tender...
                          Last edited by cva34; 05-08-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            The hospitals aint full of anything related to Covid 19.
                            Nope and never have been... This is a media driven lie meant to push the fear and a leftist political agenda..
                            Last year at the hieght of the hype, when CNN was saying hospitals across the nation were over flowing, our local hospital was at 15% capacity.. It has never been close to full..

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                              Daughter family refused Shots...as of today Daughter ,her husband and 18y old daughter all fighting C19..two of Daughters married daughters fighting it too....out of above 2 were in Hosp....None have totaly recovered
                              My next door neighbor with 6 adult in house had 4 that got c19 about a month ago they all recovered now and back at work.some had 1 shot ,some none

Wife and I got 2 shots last was March 31
                              I dont think anyone disputes that its a REAL virus.
                              Last edited by jaime1982; 05-08-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                                (
                                Wife and I got 2 shots last was March 31 Modera shots (not sure on spelling) on both of us first was nothing second shot on second day was uncomfortable sore and achy... then third day felt fine other than shot site tender...
                                It might be real but I've yet to know anyone personally that got corona.
                                Covid-19 did without a doubt kill my uncle though.
                                Even though he never once contracted it, the bs mandates, the quarantines, and social distancing killed him in the end.
                                RIP Uncle Frank, your were a giant to me.
                                For over a year they wouldn't let us see him, once they put him on hospice, guess what, as many people as want to, can come and go to visit him, as many times a day as you want, 0 restrictions other than a mask.
                                Pure idiocracy.
                                So all your safety precautions, yeah they are a big deal, and you can shove em straight up your...
                                People need to be executed over this.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X