Why is this moron even allowed on air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this moron even allowed on air?

Seems being a talking head/ "influencer" on nationally syndicated TV news station should bear some responsibility, common sense.

I mean, this is beyond STUPID even for the like of Juan Williams.

“I guess I would shoot the gun, not necessarily at somebody, but maybe shoot the gun and maybe, you know, run at the person and try to disarm them, I don’t know,” replied Williams.
    Yes Juan, it's clear week after week, that you "don't know." Maybe try STFU about these things you don't know.

Like a wise man once said "The best thing about free speech is that it makes it easier to spot the idiots"

Comment

Token

Comment

that dude is a complete idiot and tool for the left.

Comment

“...I don’t know,” replied Williams.
          The only sensible thing he's ever said. As my dad would say.... He's so stupid he don't even suspect nothin'.

Comment

I saw that yesterday and thought ***? I have no idea how Juan gets out of bed every morning and goes on The Five knowing he will be lambasted by Waters and Gutfeld! But then again, he was fired by NPR, so he really has no place to go.

Comment

I bet he would say something else if the police just saved his own kid from being stabbed to death. But I still don't think he would say thank you. He is the village idiot after all. Heck he makes Geraldo look good.

Comment

Juan Williams used to not be this bad. He used to come off as a reasonable liberal but has gotten worse over the last year or so. He really gets hammered when the have Dagen McDowell on The Five.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  Juan Williams used to not be this bad. He used to come off as a reasonable liberal but has gotten worse over the last year or so. He really gets hammered when the have Dagen McDowell on The Five.
                  Yeah, she knows how to light him up. Her and Jesse both.

Comment

Juan Williams obviously has brain parasites eating away at what little is in there...
                    Nothing else makes sense!!

Comment

I don’t watch Fox anymore but What Juan Williams says most of the time is just stupid for a a stupid person.

Comment

Isn't he a member here? Goes by the handle J J.

Comment

I would like to invite Dagen McDowelll to share a campfire with me and some of our resident liberal snowflakes! We could have a little political discussion then!

Comment

Yes he’s a idiot.

Comment

Working...
                            X