Hope for 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope for 2022

Kevin McCarthy stated that in the last election where the Republicans picked up 15 seats in the house, all 15 of those seats were won by either a woman or a minority against the incumbent Democrat. I did not fact check this but if it is true then to me there is a glimmer of hope that folks are just plain tired of the do nothing but whine and obstruct democrats. Is there hope?

Considering the level of obvious cheating the left got away with in 2020... and now they KNOW they can absolutely get away with it, I don't hold out much hope.

Comment

Unless they change the way they counted the votes, there is no hope for 2022

Comment

There is always hope. Hope abounds, although it seems to be in short supply on TBH.

Trump is excited and so is every conservative I know. We are all praying for a return to Christ, repentance, and Christian resurgence.

Yes, Kevin McCarthy is right - they did beat incumbents. If the conservatives continue to take back the republican party and stand their ground they will win in 2022 and beyond.

Comment

The only way to properly enact term limits, is to defeat incumbents. That usually happens at the primary level...so ALWAYS vote!

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            The only way to properly enact term limits, is to defeat incumbents. That usually happens at the primary level...so ALWAYS vote!
            This is what people need to be more involved in. Way way too many of us never pay much attention to politics until it gets to the main elections. These trying times are getting more and more important for people to get active with voting in the primaries. It may be our only salvation.

Comment

The left hates America, note no flag, and Biden is wearing a mask! What a loser! He is the definition of a weak, cowering, lying, *****!

Comment

He is too incapacitated and medicated to even realize it. Its the ones pulling the puppet strings you need to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  There is always hope. Hope abounds, although it seems to be in short supply on TBH.

Trump is excited and so is every conservative I know. We are all praying for a return to Christ, repentance, and Christian resurgence.

Yes, Kevin McCarthy is right - they did beat incumbents. If the conservatives continue to take back the republican party and stand their ground they will win in 2022 and beyond.

Indeed, many Americans are hopeful and many are seeing their hopes realized.

I’m curious....what’s different about these prayers that makes you believe they could be more effective than the billions of failed prayers that were prayed to try and get Trump re-elected?

Comment

Convention of States! It's needed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      Convention of States! It's needed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X