No announcement yet.

my thoughts on excessive force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would guess there is at least one borderline bad apple in every good sized department across the country. Be it ego, narcissism or a chip on the shoulder these people can be a ticking bomb but it is also our responsibility to not escalate any situation and to comply fully with the officer and be respectful and yes humble. If its an ego trip cop then humble pie is what he wants from everybody. We just have to be smarter than they are. It is also the responsibility of the department and coworkers to keep these people reigned in or get rid of them. Nothing is perfect in this world.

Comment

The problem is we limit the Leo authority too much in the states
      People know officers can only do so much and they have pushed the line further back for resistance the police have to accommodate other countries this stuff would not fly because the police are actually excessive in force not saying it’s right but some things just work obey the law and you don’t have to worry about police

Comment

Get on the dam ground when the cops tell you too and live to talk about it. Why’s that so hard to understand? If you don’t understand that, you are a thug, a thief, and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
          Get on the dam ground when the cops tell you too and live to talk about it. Why’s that so hard to understand? If you don’t understand that, you are a thug, a thief, and stupid.
          Or for Pete's sake if you refuse to get on the ground don't run and reach in your car or grab a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            As paul harvey would say " whats the rest of the story?"
            We slowed down too fast at a yellow light and the guy spilled his coffee on himself so he lit us up and proceeded to make an *** of himself. In retrospect maybe I shouldn't have laughed. I can definitely understand why having a pistol in my face was completely justified now. I respect LEOs but they **** sure don't walk on water.
            Last edited by arrowsmack324; 04-21-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycloneb View Post
              The problem is we limit the Leo authority too much in the states
              People know officers can only do so much and they have pushed the line further back for resistance the police have to accommodate other countries this stuff would not fly because the police are actually excessive in force not saying it’s right but some things just work obey the law and you don’t have to worry about police
              Yup, that **** constitution! We'll be like China soon enough though, we're watching it happen daily.

Comment

Working...
              X