Chad Prather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad Prather

I don't know much about him, but heard him on Glenn Beck's show last week. In the interview he said he was running for Governor of Texas. The more I hear from him, the more I like him, especially with the other choices we will likely have...

Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzfD4OuGkv4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzfD4OuGkv4[/ame]

I like his commentary, but it’s easy to “talk” a good game. Origin of NJ aside, it’s hard for me to get on board with someone who never actually to accomplish anything other than bad mouthing others.

Comment

He comments on being from NJ in this video. He said he believes life begins at conception and he was conceived in Dallas Texas. He also says he was in NJ for 4 months after birth.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
        He comments on being from NJ in this video. He said he believes life begins at conception and he was conceived in Dallas Texas. He also says he was in NJ for 4 months after birth.
        Like I said, I don’t really care where he is from. He is a talking head that never had to accomplish anything of real value

Comment

McConaughey is going to run and you know he will garner a ton of support
          That’s who I’d be worried about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm hoping we see somebody like Sid Miller or Allen West step up into the primary to challenge (and hopefully defeat) Abbott. I'd even vote for Shelley Luther over Abbott. It's time for him to go. Surely we can do better than Prather though. I mean, he's funny and I like him. But Governor of Texas?

Comment

He's no different than any of the last fake cowboy, fake Texans that have been governor. All hat, no cattle. He's just the next W acting like a gunslinger. There's got to be better options.

Comment

The only options I've heard so far are Robert Francis, McConaghey, Abbott and Prather. Of those, I'd take my chances with Prather.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                  The only options I've heard so far are Robert Francis, McConaghey, Abbott and Prather. Of those, I'd take my chances with Prather.
                  Well when you put it that way....

But it’s still early and many R’s, particularly conservatives smell Abbot’s blood in the water.

Comment

Nolan Ryan gets my vote.

Comment

From NJ.. I Can't stand the fake wanna be cowboy..Ill never understand the fascination around this clown..
                      He tries waaaay to hard to talk and ACT like he is from Texas... It's a NO vote here.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 04-21-2021, 01:04 AM.

Comment

This is exactly the way I’ve felt about him since the first time i saw him appear on FaceBook. I don’t get why he ever gets a second look from anyone.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        From NJ.. I Can't stand the fake wanna be cowboy..Ill never understand the fascination around this clown..
                        He tries waaaay to hard to talk and ACT like he is from Texas... It's a NO vote here.

Comment

The sad part is if Mcconaughey found himself in a live debate and his opponent asked a hard question, he’d probably respond with, “Alright, alright, alright.” And the crowd would go wild.

And that would sum up the overwhelming majority of voters.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                            The sad part is if Mcconaughey found himself in a live debate and his opponent asked a hard question, he’d probably respond with, “Alright, alright, alright.” And the crowd would go wild.

And that would sum up the overwhelming majority of voters.
                            Or

Debate Moderator: Do you support open borders
                            All Conservatives: no
                            McConaghey: “it’d be cooler if you did”

Crowd swoons

Comment

Working...
                            X