X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Shooter in Austin

Keep your heads down
    Attached Files

We’ll continue to see these pop up until the left squeezes the right into submission on gun control regulations. I don’t think that many of these are just happenstance. That being said, hope every one stays safe and they shoot down the bast*** doing the shooting. If more people were openly armed I believe there would be less of this going on. They are all power hungry cowards, the shooters and the left. Shooters want to feel control for what time they have left of being alive, the left wants to stay in power terrified of getting out of politics and actually having to work for a living.

Comment

AUSTIN, Texas — Three people have been declared dead in an "active attack/shooter" incident in northwest Austin, Austin-Travis County EMS (ATCEMS) said Sunday afternoon.

ATCEMS tweeted just before noon that medics, Austin Fire Department and Austin Police Department crews were responding to the declared active attack/shooter incident in the 9600 block of Great Hills Trail near Rain Creek Parkway.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        We’ll continue to see these pop up until the left squeezes the right into submission on gun control regulations. I don’t think that many of these are just happenstance. That being said, hope every one stays safe and they shoot down the bast*** doing the shooting. If more people were openly armed I believe there would be less of this going on. They are all power hungry cowards, the shooters and the left. Shooters want to feel control for what time they have left of being alive, the left wants to stay in power terrified of getting out of politics and actually having to work for a living.
        It would be going on regardless because of who is in office. Biden is going to have more mass shootings under his belt than any president in history. If he doesn't already.

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooters are employed by the left.
        Last edited by okrattler; 04-18-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I wasn't far from there and was wondering what was going on.

Comment

Prayers for the deceased and their families !

Comment

Says it is in an apartment complex and still active

Comment

I believe the media will start calling almost any shooting with over 2 persons shot a "mass shooting", so that it fits the gun control narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                  I believe the media will start calling almost any shooting with over 2 persons shot a "mass shooting", so that it fits the gun control narrative.
                  Pretty easy play to do so then throttle it back when they get what they want.. Kinda like a virus

Comment

Sad deal. Stay armed and aleart and keep your loved ones safe. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Just another day in Chicago. 18 incidents of 3 people shot with 11 people killed so far in 2021. 81 incidents of 2 people shot and 36 killed.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                        Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        It would be going on regardless because of who is in office. Biden is going to have more mass shootings under his belt than any president in history. If he doesn't already.

It seems that proportionally these events happen more with a leftist in power. But how? I just can’t buy into mind control and a psychological switch gets flipped and unwitting folks start shooting things up

Comment

I agree 100% about the left wing elites being employers.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            It seems that proportionally these events happen more with a leftist in power. But how? I just can’t buy into mind control and a psychological switch gets flipped and unwitting folks start shooting things up
                            Not all that long ago Hitler had 6 million Jews killed. Hitler himself probably never killed one of them. The things people hear,see and believe can cause them to do some horrible things if given the opportunity. The right mind swayed to carry out evil actions either through financial or mental instability could kill more than 3 people at a time.

Our government doesn't care about us. They care about their agenda and that's it. Violence isn't near as common as some would believe. But it's a domino effect. If they can get as many people to shoot up as many people as possible the uneducated will believe that guns need to be banned. The more people that think that way the easier it will be to achieve that.

And oddly enough the Jews weren't armed when they started piling into trains to be taken to the death camps. Kinda makes a person wonder what else out government has in store for us.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 04-18-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Not all that long ago Hitler had 6 million Jews killed. Hitler himself probably never killed one of them. The things people hear,see and believe can cause them to do some horrible things if given the opportunity. The right mind swayed to carry out evil actions either through financial or mental instability could kill more than 3 people at a time.

Our government doesn't care about us. They care about their agenda and that's it.
                              [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X