Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO when do the "inciting insurrection" hearings begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO when do the "inciting insurrection" hearings begin?

Maxine Waters ****s curfew, recklessly incites Minn anti-police crowd to ‘get more confrontational’

While at the “protest,” she not only urged attendees to ignore the city’s 11:00 pm curfew, which would be illegal, but also told them to “get more confrontational” and “make sure that they know that we mean business” if they don’t get what they want.

Was about to post the same. Didn’t we just try to impeach a President for telling people to “protest peacefully”?

Comment

A good AG could also argue Jury tampering.

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict. … I hope that we’re going to get a verdict that says guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we don’t, we cannot go away. … We gotta stay on the street, and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational, we’ve got to make sure they know that we mean business,”

Comment

Tucker is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Was about to post the same. Didn’t we just try to impeach a President for telling people to “protest peacefully”?

Same Here. Makes me sick. I am hoping this turns out bad for them one day. REAL Bad!

Comment

We’re in trouble folks, quick downhill slide from here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              but but but when you're a democrap; well it's just different... don't you know?

Comment

Working...
              X