Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blackmail of Ross Perot

Interesting...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTu8ZN55DOI"]The Blackmail of Ross Perot - YouTube[/ame]

No link I can see?

Comment

Perot was my guy, Trump before Trump. Not as flashy but think he would have done a similar job.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
        Perot was my guy, Trump before Trump. Not as flashy but think he would have done a similar job.
        But ended up putting the Clintons in power. Not disagreeing that he would have done a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
          But ended up putting the Clintons in power. Not disagreeing that he would have done a great job.
          Yeah, possibly. But Bush is part of the DS too. But I wont argue less of an evil than Slick Willie

Comment

Would have been interesting if he had won and I think he may have had he stayed the course, I would have voted for him had I been of age then

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
              Would have been interesting if he had won and I think he may have had he stayed the course, I would have voted for him had I been of age then
              Not a chance. At the time, all he did was divide the Conservative party. Just like the "Rino's" and "Never Trumpers" of today, the established of that time wouldn't allow it. Now, had he been on the Republican ticket, he would have won handily

Comment

Working...
              X