Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden's America

Here we go some more.

Our America. But nobody feels that way anymore.

Comment

9hrs later and no details on the shooter....hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        9hrs later and no details on the shooter....hmm
        Right... but just now on the radio, they played an interview from one of the survivors. He gave a very detailed description of the "assault rifle", he recalls seeing the "large clip", then the shooting started.

apparently, it just started firing on it's own

Comment

Looks like another one for the FBI watch(this) list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	24649396

Comment

Another witness:

“I see a man come out with a rifle in his hand and he starts firing and he starts yelling stuff that I could not understand,”

Comment

Well.....shooter was a 20 yo male.......they didn't call him White.....hmmmm

Comment

Well.....shooter was a 20 yo male.......they didn't call him White.....hmmmm
                When they don't mention race in the first sentence of any article, you know he wasn't white.

Comment

Got a name...no pics or info.

The man who killed eight people at an Indianapolis FedEx facility was identified Friday as 19-year-old former employee Brandon Scott Hole — who authorities said was questioned last year by th…

Comment

Its going to get worse before it gets better, but MAKE NO MISTAKE it will get much better

Have faith....

Comment

Info and he was know to the FBI!

The former employee who shot and killed eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis was interviewed by FBI agents last year, after his mother called police to say that her son might commit “suicide by cop,” the bureau said Friday. Coroners released the names of the victims late Friday, a little less than 24 hours after the latest mass shooting to rock the U.S. Four of them were members of Indianapolis' Sikh community. The attack was another blow to the Asian American community a month after six people of Asian descent were killed in a mass shooting in the Atlanta area and amid ongoing attacks against Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        When they don't mention race in the first sentence of any article, you know he wasn't white.

Well, I was wrong on this one. He was white. He was also a “brony” which means he was a giant fan of My Little Pony cartoon. Which also means he was bat **** crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I was wrong on this one. He was white. He was also a “brony” which means he was a giant fan of My Little Pony cartoon. Which also means he was bat **** crazy.

I'm not at all ashamed to say, I didn't know that was a thing.

Comment

Red flag?

Comment

NSFW
                              [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D91vTt99_U8"]FedEx Shooter Was Allowed to Attack or a Brony Pervert Outsmarted the FBI - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X