China to US - We’re equal now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China to US - We’re equal now

Wouldn’t say disturbing (yet), but definitely a shift in strategy by China to exert itself while the US is licking its wounds.

That is because they view Biden the same as the republicans do. WEAK.

Comment

China is controlling the narrative, and if you don't believe they were behind the release of COVID in an all-out effort to overtake the US in global superiority, you probably voted for Biden.

Comment

I’ve been disturbed on the rise of China for a while. It has been just a matter of time in my opinion. It’s also not something that just happened since January, but Biden is probably not going to help us with China.

Comment

Well they have owned the now United States “president” for decades, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a politician problem - that's it ... ALL of them.

Comment

Wait until the bombs start dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                I’ve been disturbed on the rise of China for a while. It has been just a matter of time in my opinion. It’s also not something that just happened since January, but Biden is probably not going to help us with China.
                Completely agree with the rise of China. They have been building and expanding for years. The way the world has treated China is eerily similar to Chamberlain and Nazi Germany.

Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat the mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  That is because they view Biden the same as the republicans do. WEAK.
                  If it were a puppet show, it would be a bad one. Biden’s brain is rotted.

Comment

They will come at the US hard the next 4 years and it will be ugly.
                    How many transgenders do you think are in the Chinese military or how many sex changes do you think the Chinese govt funds?

We are about to get our asses handed to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

"We will take America without ever firing a shot".. Though the saying did not originate in China I think we are all seeing this in effect

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        They will come at the US hard the next 4 years and it will be ugly.
                        How many transgenders do you think are in the Chinese military or how many sex changes do you think the Chinese govt funds?

We are about to get our asses handed to us
                        While I have the utmost confidence in our military's equipment and the abilities of the soldiers on the ground, our biggest weakness will be our commander in chief and his band of political hacks that are running the military. I'm afraid our hands will be tied by some idiotic rules of engagement so we don't upset the liberals at home and we'll be fighting an enemy who's only rules of engagement are "kill American soldiers however you have to".

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Well they have owned the now United States “president” for decades, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          And let's not forget the Clintons who willing shared U.S. technology secrets with the Chinese. Handed over plans, drawings, specs, and all.

Comment

If one more Asian woman glares at me...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              This is a politician problem - that's it ... ALL of them.
                              Maybe most - but not ALL. And there are a few main contributors.

Comment

Working...
                              X