Impeach Biden And Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impeach Biden And Harris

Just saying... It's not too early to start considering it.

Unfortunately the only way that is a possibility is if Republicans take the House and Senate by big numbers. Even then, I'm not sure Republicans have the stones to do it. Too many that are all in for the cash grab going on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
      Unfortunately the only way that is a possibility is if Republicans take the House and Senate by big numbers. Even then, I'm not sure Republicans have the stones to do it. Too many that are all in for the cash grab going on right now.
      I don’t think R’s will ever win by big numbers again. The Dem’s don’t even have to try to win, they have the fix. And don’t misconstrue this to mean that I think R’s are morally above stealing an election, I just don’t think they have the leverage to do so. Even if they did, they proven themselves too weak and complacent to actually make a power move

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
        Too many that are all in for the cash grab going on right now.
        I think this is exactly right. The game has shifted and there is less effort required to adjust to the new rules and keep the money flowing than there is to fight it and right the ship. Heck the ship could be completely capsized and they’d be scrambling to greedily pocket whatever barnacles they could instead of working to get it back upright and under way.

Comment

Won't ever happen.. If they were allowed to totally rig an election and get away with it, which is exactly what happened, impeaching them is a pipe dream.. Besides there isn't a republican in DC that is willing to stand up to the corruption.. They ruin people's lives that try it.. They are 100% in the driver seat now..

Comment

its called a "Banana Republic" and welcome to it

Comment

That ol DC swamp got a lot of pond scum in it right now and gonna stay that way til after the revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                Just saying... It's not too early to start considering it.

What’s the charge?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  What’s the charge?
                  Since we're going down a hypothetical road and I'm assuming that means using the same measuring stick, I would say they could start with Inciting Violence / Insurrection. There is AT LEAST as much evidence of Biden and Harris supporting ANTIFA and the rest of the "movement" as there was against Trump for the Capital incident.
                  Having said that, I think neither one qualifies as "high crimes and misdemeanors" so I think the Republicans playing the card would be just as much of a reach as the Pelosi and Schumer stunt.

Comment

What’s the charge?
                    Easy!
                    Everything they accused trump of and then some!

Comment

Stolen Election would be the starting point...

Comment

What’s the charge?
                        Treason

Comment

Treason, dereliction of duty, willful violation and attack of the constitution, failing to defend the US. And, I just don't like them.

Comment

And John Kerry should be arrested for violating the Logan Act. He's been running around trying to negotiate with foreign countries.

Comment

what’s the charge?
                              lmao!! Your about to blow your cover AGAIN!!

Comment

Working...
                              X