Asian hate crimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian hate crimes

The media narrative is that Asians are quickly becoming the favored target by the scary white supremacist. Unfortunately this fella should have done a little research on the subject and he would not have made such a serious mistake.

Just another false talking point. Is anyone really surprised though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Just another false talking point. Is anyone really surprised though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      More importantly.... is who is disproportionately attacking whom.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        More importantly.... is who is disproportionately attacking whom.
        It appears to be blacks. Does this surprise anyone?

Young black males males are more violent and commit more crime by far than anyone. There is no comparison, its not even remotely close. Never has been.

Numbers and facts arent racist. Media can try to make them be, but they arent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
          It appears to be blacks. Does this surprise anyone?
          Young black males males are more violent and commit more crime by far than anyone. There is no comparison, its not even remotely close. Never has been.
          Numbers and facts arent racist. Media can try to make them be, but they arent.
          Doesn't matter. Can't talk or discuss the facts if it shows blacks in a bad light. Just the way it is now even on TBH.

But feel free to discuss white meth heads, hanging them etc.. That's all ok.

Comment

I can't imagine why anyone would target Asians, based on the assumption I've had since 2nd grade: THEY ALL KNOW KARATE!

Comment

my dad was a ww2 marine, was at guadalcanal, tarawa, and peleliu. till the day he die all asians were japs to him

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                my dad was a ww2 marine, was at guadalcanal, tarawa, and peleliu. till the day he die all asians were japs to him
                My buddy's dad too. And you'd best never disagree or you'd sleep in the barn.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X