AOC is worthless and here’s proof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the fixed link.

She’s the queen of Twitter — but less successful at lawmaking. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was among the least effective members of the last Congress according to a new survey from the…

Comment

She is an annoying little person.

She kinda reminds me of a little yappy dog that my aunt had many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        In 30 years she will be as ugly as Pelosi and the old impeach Foty FI hag from Cali.
        Yep she's a lifer because she uses social media effectively, knows her progressive base and looks and sounds the part even though she is an intellectual idiot. You know, the kind of crap the leftist eat up.

Comment

Evidently she is doing her job. Got her name being mentioned on a mostly conservative TBH website. What's the word Horns and Ags say. Rent free I believe! LOL!!

Comment

I'd still hit that

Comment

She has nice headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                She has nice headlights
                That she does !

Comment

this is actually good news, imagine if she was good at her job how much more damage she could do .

Comment

Nice headlights and mule teeth. I guess a true “Butterface”

Comment

She’s a millionaire by now. Only place you can get a job at 175k a year and end up a millionaire within a short time.

Politicians are professional money launders.

Comment

china is greasing lots of people in dc on Both sides of the aisle...

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          And that is where she is effective. She is not a lawmaker, she’s the face of the government for young people. The left kicks the right’s butt up and down the block online. AOC is pretty good at the online game, and translates to votes. She’s not doing her Congressional job so much as she is her DNC job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. AOC is like a gateway drug into the left for millennials. She’s a marketer, the cool spokesperson aimed at that demographic. And she’s super effective at that. If you notice, Pelosi et al only trot her out into the national spotlight when they want to speak to that group. The right has no one like that (because the msm won’t allow it) which is ONE of the reasons they will lose that generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                            Exactly. AOC is like a gateway drug into the left for millennials. She’s a marketer, the cool spokesperson aimed at that demographic. And she’s super effective at that. If you notice, Pelosi et al only trot her out into the national spotlight when they want to speak to that group. The right has no one like that (because the msm won’t allow it) which is ONE of the reasons they will lose that generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Which is why we need to educate our children, the next voting generation.

Comment

Working...
                            X