New Jersey transplant to Texas running for Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jersey transplant to Texas running for Congress

HouCav sent to me earlier today and he never posts. Pretty funny. Can't blame the guy for coming to Texas.

Dan Rodimer has remade himself again on a road he hopes will lead to Congress, though his latest persona has earned him ridicule, even from fellow Republicans.

Thought this was going to be about Chad Prather, but no it’s worse!

Comment

Definitely a carpet bagger. Just like that **** comedian running for governor.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Thought this was going to be about Chad Prather, but no it’s worse!
        The other carpet bagger lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck, I thought it was going to be about SabineHunter, the banned Jersey Boy...

Comment

I mean if Elizabeth Warren can fake being an Indian...

Comment

Hell, after reading that article, I'm thinkin' that IS ol' SH!! sounds pretty much his MO...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Heck, I thought it was going to be about SabineHunter, the banned Jersey Boy...
                Sabinhunter is a good guy. You may want to get to know folks before you bash them behind their backs. You and I both know he was banned for a BS reason but toot your little horn if if makes you feel better.

Comment

We need to start blocking all of Texas' borders. These people are really aggravating me lately. Stay the hell out. I know Rick Perry invited everyone here but he wasnt speaking for most Texans. Just quit coming here and acting like cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew a guy that moved down here from Jersey. He was upset because his business wasn’t doing well. I set him straight by telling him you moved down here for a reason. Slow down and talk where folks can understand you. The first thing people will think about you is you’re a shyster. Second remember this: down here I’m a dumb f er. But if I go up there I’ll be considered a genius. Some people, not all, think Texans are a bunch of backwards hicks. Then they come down here and she’ll shock sets in. He took my advice and his business took off.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Sabinhunter is a good guy. You may want to get to know folks before you bash them behind their backs. You and I both know he was banned for a BS reason but toot your little horn if if makes you feel better.
                      You may be right Tim SabineHunter may be a good guy. In fact I would agree he probably is a good guy, but I know a little more about his background than you think I do. He and I have shared private conversations about each other‘s backgrounds. He knows a little bit about my background too. My post was more in jest but since you brought it up, Just like I told him directly, if he lived to be 100 years old having grown up in the culture in the New York city New Jersey area like he did he will never completely understand what it is to be a native born Texan. That’s not good that’s not bad that’s not anything that’s just a fact and he and I have talked about that. So I would suggest you learn a little bit more about what you’re talking about sometimes instead of tooting your little horn too buster.
                      Tim, you and I have had good discussions many times over the years and I think you too have a good heart and good intentions but your delivery is so abrasive that I can’t handle it anymore. You made such an *** out of yourself on that Q thread that I lost all respect for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X