No announcement yet.

A NEW source for truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One would only think hacking. Hopefully he has the brightest minds creating the safe guards and barriers for the system. Understanding there likely will be a world wide attempt at shutting it down.

Comment

I haven’t watched Fox News since election night and I never will again.
      They helped steal this election and now want to tilt back to the right a little.
      I’m ready for Trump TV

Comment

They didn't help steal anything. They just reported the narrative they were paid to by the communist party now in charge.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          I wish Limbaugh was still around to assist in this new platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Pretty sure El Rushbo is smiling bigly bout now. His input would have been golden.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            free return shipping isn't always free. most of the time you have to take it to a particular storefront ups. They will charge you for your convenience....ups pickup or take it to your nearest favorite spot.
            I think you can drop off at Kohl's for return

Comment

Honestly, I had been loving him not on social media. It was his great weakness...He just couldn't keep himself from attacking others on those platforms. And the liberals ate it up (Mittens, McCain's, Bush, Pelosi, AOC), and used it against him. And it worked.

Now that he can't post, people have begun recognizing his policies were actually really good because they aren't seeing his daily tweet storms and the hit pieces written by the unpaid intern for the local news. Those unpaid interns were writing the stories based on his tweets. With those gone, people are realizing his policies were good.

I know of two people that voted Biden that are now saying they didn't realize how much they allowed social media to influence their opinion of Trump. And they now wish his policies were back. Not his twitter. I don't like that they couldn't recognize this before the election (I still say voter fraud got Biden elected, but I digress...), but I am glad they are coming around.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Honestly, I had been loving him not on social media. It was his great weakness...He just couldn't keep himself from attacking others on those platforms. And the liberals ate it up (Mittens, McCain's, Bush, Pelosi, AOC), and used it against him. And it worked.

Now that he can't post, people have begun recognizing his policies were actually really good because they aren't seeing his daily tweet storms and the hit pieces written by the unpaid intern for the local news. Those unpaid interns were writing the stories based on his tweets. With those gone, people are realizing his policies were good.

I know of two people that voted Biden that are now saying they didn't realize how much they allowed social media to influence their opinion of Trump. And they now wish his policies were back. Not his twitter. I don't like that they couldn't recognize this before the election (I still say voter fraud got Biden elected, but I digress...), but I am glad they are coming around.
                I hate to say it, but I king of have to agree. During his Presidency I often said that I wish he would tone it down a little to let people realize that he was doing a lot of good, but some can't see the forest for the trees and get offended too easily. Our society, unfortunately, is style first, substance later. You may be on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  They didn't help steal anything. They just reported the narrative they were paid to by the communist party now in charge.

Isn’t that helping?

Comment

No. That's doing what you're told by those who pay you.

Comment

I do agree with you they were paid but they were number 1 for 20 years and had plenty advertisements and all their liberal commentators are in dumpster territory with ratings even the conservatives aren’t doing well now so the way I see it is they had a choice whether to be truthful or get a check from the commies.
                      Maybe they are just showing their true colors!
                      All I know for sure is I’ll never turn them on again.

Comment

It won’t matter. They will shut it down for allowing people freedom of speech. The side that wins is the side that writes history.

Comment

Working...
                        X