Biden wont last much longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    I like the way you think!; but sadly; that will never happen.
    Thanks Sticker.

?I know, but it would sure reduce the likelihood of shenanigans like they working on now.

Comment

He ain't done yet he still has the media on his side. Look at this yahoo article. If it was Trump he'd be hit with false.

"exaggerated" or "misleading" for our new supreme leader

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        They knew when they put him in he was slipping. Harris will be president and pelosi will be vp. I believe that was the plan all along.
        Absolutely the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          They knew when they put him in he was slipping. Harris will be president and pelosi will be vp. I believe that was the plan all along.
          Pelosi will not be VP unless Harris nominates her for the VP and approved by Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
            Pelosi will not be VP unless Harris nominates her for the VP and approved by Congress.
            I could broker that deal in a hot minute. Pelosi and Co put Kamala in at VP, ergo Kamala owes her. The Dems have the majority. Pelosi offers AOC & squad coveted positions and voila, drunk Nancy basically replaces President Dementia

Comment

There’s no way the majority voted for this lunacy going on now.
              It just can’t be that many lunatics!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                There’s no way the majority voted for this lunacy going on now.

It just can’t be that many lunatics!

They didn’t.

Problem is no one is interested in doing anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm just wondering how all the idiots that voted for Obiden feel now

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                    Did you go to sleep immediately after a severe concussion or something?
                    He’s a typical liberal...
                    Can you imagine having your head stuck up your *** so far that you blame another candidate for the failures of the one you voted for?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Just imagine what our enemies are planning with this weakness. In power.
                      And thats what keeps me up at night....

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        I'm just wondering how all the idiots that voted for Obiden feel now
                        They are anti-American just like him so I'm sure they are grinning from ear to ear...

Comment

56 days and still no press conference or address to Congress. His handlers are doing everything they can to protect him. They did say he will have a press conference on March 25th though...I’ll be curious to see if it actually happens. And if it does, how badly he will stumble his was through it

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            56 days and still no press conference or address to Congress. His handlers are doing everything they can to protect him. They did say he will have a press conference on March 25th though...I’ll be curious to see if it actually happens. And if it does, how badly he will stumble his was through it
                            I wonder if it will be just him or will he have his wife or the HO with him for protection? Or maybe some other handler.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I wonder if it will be just him or will he have his wife or the HO with him for protection? Or maybe some other handler.
                              Questions will be filtered for sure.....

I had a few people on facebook that were anti Trump and were pumping Biden hard for the election.....
                              Those same people have disappeared around political talk....they have been silent on Biden since

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post

Trump strolled into N. Korea alone. Biden’s afraid to do a presser behind razor wire. What a *****! Just like the people who voted for him!

Comment

Working...
                                X