Sums It All Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sums It All Up

"What is it that they're actually saying? I'll tell you what they're saying. You can attack your neighbor. Take everything he has. Put his life savings into that bar, doesn't matter. Put his blood, sweat, & tears into building a business. Nobody cares, they'll take everything."

"You can beat up your neighbor. You can kill your neighbor. All that's fine. What you can't do, is flip desks at their little cathedral, that literally houses the criminal class. And houses one of the biggest criminal organizations in the world. That's fine. You can't touch that. Kill, steal, rob from your neighbor." (Eric July)
    Last edited by JMKro; 01-10-2021, 10:27 AM.

Yeah. Kinda like the rules in the purge.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I’m siting here watching the mayor of dc say they need more capitol police.

Wait a minute, you want to defund the police. Oh but that’s just for the common folks, the elite need protection. The double standard continues to grow. I guess they should have burned the place to the ground that seems to be ok based on what I watched happen all across the country this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

that's it, they think they are kings n queens

Comment

Saw this one Twitter on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            Yeah I’m siting here watching the mayor of dc say they need more capitol police.

Wait a minute, you want to defund the police. Oh but that’s just for the common folks, the elite need protection. The double standard continues to grow. I guess they should have burned the place to the ground that seems to be ok based on what I watched happen all across the country this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Bingo. That's why I'm not a huge fan of law enforcement. Not because I believe all the individual officers are bad people (many of them aren't), but because they are the enforcement arm of the state. And, unfortunately, some of them will go against their own morals & principles if it means keeping their job.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              Saw this one Twitter on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Spot on.

Comment

Working...
              X