Gab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gab

Check it out. I think it's going to get even bigger.
    Free Speech Platform Gab Reports 750% Increase in Traffic https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...se-in-traffic/

Reports are AWS (Amazon Web Services) is going to shut down parler in the next 24-36hrs.. so gab may be the last bastion.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Gab not working right now

Comment

Joined today and still figuring it out (@pineywoodz). Parler will be down maybe a week while they rebuild from scratch according to owner. He said maybe sooner.

Comment

I joined Gab back in summer 2016

OG Gabber

Comment

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gab.com is under maintenance

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. We’ll be back online shortly!

— The Team

Comment

Took a while, but i got in

Comment

Gab may be the only place left for free speech by conservatives on social media sites.

Comment

I think Trump’s will start a social media and a news outlet. I would think it would be an instant success. Will be very interesting in the short term future

Comment

I started my GAb account last night. RattleSnakeDan of course.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        I think Trump’s will start a social media and a news outlet. I would think it would be an instant success. Will be very interesting in the short term future
                        Would like to see this. I think people on both sides are sick of the privacy games that big tech's playing. We need a totally hands off and open highway.

If he plays his cards right it has a very good chance of being a big success. We're talking about investing a huge amount of capital. If he plasters his name all over it - forget it.

Theres already talk about calling it "Trumpet". Dear God I hope not. His brand is radioactive enough and forever tarnished. Partisan sites die slow deaths. They become echo chambers full of nuts and trolls.

It needs a generic name like Amazon, Parler, Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Instagram etc.

Invest the time, energy and capital and then step back. Let the America First movement do the rest.

Resign already. Let Pence mop up. Move on to your next project.

Comment

Gab doesn't work 99% of the time for me. It never will load. Seems to be having serious growing pains.

Comment

Working...
                          X