Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    The future is here boys, growing up we've seen all these movies. Won't be long now before some liberals are floating quietly in a pool and send the popo to come arrest you because they had a dream you were going to walk into a 7-11 without a mask next week.
    Brother, I pretty much agree with every post you make. I almost never get to SA, but when I ever do again we're meeting up and the beer's on me.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      Brother, I pretty much agree with every post you make. I almost never get to SA, but when I ever do again we're meeting up and the beer's on me.
      Ooh, I LOVE beer!

Let's do it in Port O'Connor and we'll go shoot guns at fish camp.

Comment

Ooh, I LOVE beer!

Let's do it in Port O'Connor and we'll go shoot guns at fish camp.

Comment

Pfizer is the coroner for possible Pfizer vaccine deaths. What could be wrong with that?

Pfizer Investigates Post-Vaccine Death for Possible Connection

Comment

My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine Monday. So far we are alive and have no ill efndftsjnafects.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine Monday. So far we are alive and have no ill efndftsjnafects.
              Same here Friday, no problems, waiting on the 2nd round
              Shingles vaccine was fairly painful both 1st round and 2nd
              But I am sure it beats the alternative so no complaints

And imo having people entering the USA they should be up to date with all communicable diseases vaccines , this has been the normal process to obtain visas to our and other countries for decades nothing has really been changed
              These are the vaccine you need to obtain travel visas to most countries
              “ hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, , meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.”
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-13-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I got the first Moderno vaccine yesterday. I caught covid on the 18th of December. No fun, three days of unable to eat or drink of sleep. I new I was dehydrated from all the leg cramps. Went and got an IV. Those were my only symptoms. Couldn’t stop dry heaving so they gave me zofran to help with that in the IV. Got home at 2 am and went right back to dry heaving. It sucked. Started feeling better on Monday; got to eat finally. Lost 10 lbs, I do not recommend the covid diet. For a week after the first three days, I got vertigo real bad. Couldn’t walk,stand, lay down. That is the worse. I don’t like being dizzy.

So yesterday was my first round of vaccine, got it at 10 am. Everybody at work said the first one is nothing, maybe a sore arm. Well, I have a dead arm. Been up all night puking/dry heaving and every one of my joints hurt bad. I can barely move, have headache, and the chills. I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE SECOND DOSE. I guess I had an allergic reaction to it. Go figure. The second dose is the one that kicks year rear, $@&#*$= that.

Comment

Hey Kurt, I'm no doc but is it possible you got your severe reaction on the 1st dose rather than the second because your body already identified the virus due to previous infection? I think that's why the 2nd dose is supposed to be the bad one, but that's for people who were first "exposed" from the 1st vaccine. I could be way off...

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                    I got the first Moderno vaccine yesterday. I caught covid on the 18th of December. No fun, three days of unable to eat or drink of sleep. I new I was dehydrated from all the leg cramps. Went and got an IV. Those were my only symptoms. Couldn’t stop dry heaving so they gave me zofran to help with that in the IV. Got home at 2 am and went right back to dry heaving. It sucked. Started feeling better on Monday; got to eat finally. Lost 10 lbs, I do not recommend the covid diet. For a week after the first three days, I got vertigo real bad. Couldn’t walk,stand, lay down. That is the worse. I don’t like being dizzy.

So yesterday was my first round of vaccine, got it at 10 am. Everybody at work said the first one is nothing, maybe a sore arm. Well, I have a dead arm. Been up all night puking/dry heaving and every one of my joints hurt bad. I can barely move, have headache, and the chills. I WILL NOT BE GETTING THE SECOND DOSE. I guess I had an allergic reaction to it. Go figure. The second dose is the one that kicks year rear, $@&#*$= that.
                    I thought you were supposed to wait for a period of time (months) to get the vaccine if you had already had Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hey Kurt, I'm no doc but is it possible you got your severe reaction on the 1st dose rather than the second because your body already identified the virus due to previous infection? I think that's why the 2nd dose is supposed to be the bad one, but that's for people who were first "exposed" from the 1st vaccine. I could be way off...
                      I’m not sure, I work at UT medical school and ask a lot of questions. All I know is, I feel like a Mac truck hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        I thought you were supposed to wait for a period of time (months) to get the vaccine if you had already had Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        With the Moderna vaccine, only 10 days after the last symptoms. They say you can wait 90 from infection if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                          I’m not sure, I work at UT medical school and ask a lot of questions. All I know is, I feel like a Mac truck hit me.
                          I've heard of a few who have gotten pretty sick from taking the vaccine as well. Not sure which one they took but put them down for a few days. Both work in the medical field and have been advising against taking it now. Hopefully you get to feeling better

Comment

Kurt. Hope you get to feeling better. I have a few co workers not getting the 2nd as well and one said he had Covid in August. Said the side effects from the first shot way worse than virus for him. The virus is strange and so is the vaccine as far as different for everyone

Comment

Stolen Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine data leaked

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                https://www.computerweekly.com/news/...ne-data-leaked

Stolen Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine data leaked
                                What is the significance of this theft of data?

Comment

Working...
                                X