X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for a vaccine when face panties save the day

Comment

I won’t take the vaccine for the following reasons:

1. No testing against an actual placebo.
      2. No liability for the pharmaceutical companies, and the standard of proof for vaccine injuries is higher than normal courts.
      3. I’ve seen too many people with vaccine injuries.
      4. We don’t know what the long term effects of the vaccine are

Comment

I have a family member that is vaccine injured. He was injured by vaccines that had gone through all the normal trials and been around for years.

After seeing what the time tested vaccines can do, there is no way I am going to be a guinea pig for an untested one.

Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
          Is this what you say to those who are completely unhealthy and have a massive MI or stroke, to those who smoke and end up with emphysema or lung cancer, to those who drink and developed cirrhosis, to those who speed and get into a major accident? I'm free to live my life same as you are, and I'm entitled to the same medical attention you are.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Mic drop!

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          Governments are providing indemnity to prevent the pharmaceuticals from being sued. They will be immune from liability from patients in the event of any complications.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
          It's scary that most people don't realize it's their money that pays these companies to create this vaccine, their money to force it on the people, and then their money when people start suing in years to come!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            This is where I'm at. My wife is pregnant and asked her Dr about it this week. She said my wife should not get it, but I should when it's available... how does that make sense if it isn't safe for a pregnant woman/fetus what makes it safe for a man?

With all due respect this is one of the most ignorant things I’ve read in this post. There’s a sh*t ton of things regular humans can par take in that pregnant women can’t (u should also be experiencing this currently) just went through it with my wife and I having a newborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thought: vaccines for disease...check. vaccines for viruses...no check.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

TpWD is going to require it for 2021 license purchases. 2nd 13” buck tag will be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

Seems a few want to lump them together...

Comment

vaccine

Just thought I would through in my 2 cents. Like many of you , I am not really afraid of getting seriously ill from the disease. I believe when it is my turn to go, it is my turn to go. I am also very skeptical regarding "scientific studies saying this or that.

But given the opportunity, I will plan on taking the vaccine when available. I have been tracking the numbers since early March of this year. I felt that the media (and the Democrats) did twist things at every chance they got to try and make Trump look bad.

But I do believe the numbers are somewhat real. And yes, maybe the actual death rate is really low.

But I have had a pretty good friend (who was about 62) die. Not really any underlying conditions. He did like to drink a little beer, but so do I.

I know of a young man in his 30s who passed away. His mother and Dad both got it as well. His dad is still on the slow road to recovery. The dad is probably about my age (56).

Another friend , in his mid to late 60's got it as well. He spent several weeks (I forget exactly how long because my only contact with him is FB) in ICU and was using a walker to get around. Can be severely debilitating.

I almost forgot to add another friend who is currently fighting Covid. Gary is a few years older than me . He is a big , strong "country boy". A hard working dairy farmer. He had trouble breathing, low O2 levels. Had to be put on a nebulizer. Thankfully, he seems to be getting better.

And I just found out that my boss has covid. She has been really fearful because she has Lupus. My wife has been fearful as well because she has had asthma when she was a child.

And, I just read a few days ago the fenofibrate (my BP med) will make a case of covid about as severe as a cold.

So in summary, I am not planning on taking the vaccine for myself, but for all those around be. Is there a lot of uncertainty? Maybe so. But I do not want to be a vector and cause anyone to get the disease from me.

Sorry for the long read.
                    Last edited by wickll; 12-06-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post

I thought the same thing, but measles is a virus.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post

So you get a yearly vaccine to keep the measles away??

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                          Of all of the thousands of virus out there (millions perhaps with mutations) medicine has come up with only three vaccines for viral illness in history: polio and the measles.

Three.

Yet in less than a year, without isolating the actual virus, they are going to roll out several vaccines, without any safety protocols, and nail this one. I would buy a lottery ticket first.

Correction chicken pox is also a virus with a vaccine.
                          Last edited by TejasNW; 12-06-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Extreme-TX View Post
                            Most people don't like to be told what to do or what they should do. So they do the opposite.
                            Example: I'm not wearing a mask--WHYbecause your asked too)

I wear a mask, social distance and will wait to get a vaccine to see the side affects to the populace.
                            Dude, you just described my 4 year old kid! Maybe everyone just needs spanking s or their toys taken away lol. JK!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              I don’t deny this virus.. I due question it’s validity of how fatal. There is a difference between dying from COVID and dying with covid. The numbers don’t add up. As far as a vaccine, I’m no. Especially when the government is pushing for mandatory. Some suggest having basically COVID free passports to travel. That’s the same **** Nazi Germany used to restrict travel..show your “ papers” .. how soon we forget history
                              You my man are correct. How many freedoms have been taken away or restricted since this BS has started?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                You my man are correct. How many freedoms have been taken away or restricted since this BS has started?
                                Exactly way to many!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X