Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How long before Barr is fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember calling Barr the Honey Badger. I regret that now.

Comment

Barry is playing to the Dems. Quoted saying election was generally fair and honest.

Comment

you folks need to stop listening to FAKE NEWS

i can't emphasize it enough

they're all lying

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          you folks need to stop listening to FAKE NEWS

i can't emphasize it enough

they're all lying
          Maybe so, but Barr has been on my radar since Ruby Ridge.

Comment

I can't lie, I have been back and forth with this guy. He looks strong and gung ho for a time and then mushy. Not sure about him.

Comment

Way too much about him I dont like. He's made a ton of money being on a lot of boards of directors type gigs

Comment

I think it is a play - Barr hasn't found any evidence because he's not looking. Barr knows the corruption in the DOJ and FBI is deep. If they investigate it, everyone else has to stop until they are done, and that would take months and months.

By letting the private campaign attorney's investigate it, they can move very quickly.

Many years ago, my dad became the victim of a large scale fraud by a well known fraudster bank - Wells Fargo. When he collected the evidence, he asked the FBI about investigating it and they told him he had enough on his own to seek his own civil suit and restitution but if they took it over, he would have to stop and wait until they were done then he may or may not be able to get restitution from the contractors and / or bank depending on who went to prison. Also, it was much more difficult to win a civil suit if the FBI did not find criminal activity. Dad sued the contractors and the bank, got his settlement and the next day walked into the FBI office. They opened the criminal investigation and sure enough the contractor and bankers went to prison and WF was fined.

Its the same thing here.

Comment

That's not why, but it's too late for me to edit my post. I do know that Barr has not concluded his investigation.

Comment

Working...
                  X