Clear All

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    ..just noticed that FLOTUS dyed her hair

from brow w/ highlights

to striking blonde

Given that she’s been a canvas of visual coding, is she signaling

DARK TO LIGHT?

get ready fellow patriots....Almost there
    Can't post something like that without a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      Can't post something like that without a pic.

Look what else I found in the video

Max comms

full video of the beautiful FLOTUS here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AZ was a success IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          yeah but I think the point from team Trump is to convince the state legislature to take the power of appointing electors back, and submitting it themselves fro trump due to the obvious Fraud..

Democrat Sec of State confirmed the results and a republican Governor signed off on them

And ultimately this is the crux, there has been nothing presented that has gained any traction within the states. Federal authorities don’t seem to be involved. State authorities are apparently not interested... maybe protecting their asses. Elections and selection of electors are the total prerogative of the individual states. Federal courts will not debate that fact...
          It’s defined by the constitution. We are a Democratic Republic. Thus I just don’t see any avenue for Trump to pursue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I watched or listened to a lot of the testimony. Confirmed a lot of fraud IMO. The math nerd with the double doctorate that reproduced the graph numbers of reported results showing that a Biden vote counted as 1.3 and a Trump vote counted as .7 was the most jaw dropping to me. Along with all the other anomalies there is no way those votes should be certified.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              And ultimately this is the crux, there has been nothing presented that has gained any traction within the states. Federal authorities don’t seem to be involved. State authorities are apparently not interested... maybe protecting their asses. Elections and selection of electors are the total prerogative of the individual states. Federal courts will not debate that fact...
              It’s defined by the constitution. We are a Democratic Republic. Thus I just don’t see any avenue for Trump to pursue.

BREAKING: Arizona State Rep Issues Call to Withhold State’s Electoral College Votes to Joe Biden Due to Significant Evidence of Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vidence-fraud/

BREAKING: Arizona State Rep Issues Call to Withhold State’s Electoral College Votes to Joe Biden Due to Significant Evidence of Fraud

That’s good news, I hope they hold the line

Comment

Find the hearings on you tube and listen to the Legislatures closing statements (last 10-20 minutes) Every single one said it's time to take back our country and they are ready to fight like hell to do it.

Comment

President Trump suffered another setback in his push to overturn his defeat in the presidential election, as Arizona on Monday certified President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the state.

Nothing anywhere close to widespread fraud found in AZ. Certified by the Republican who was a President Trump supporter.

Comment

Gov. Ducey will be in prison about this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ari...on-biden-trump

Nothing anywhere close to widespread fraud found in AZ. Certified by the Republican who was a President Trump supporter.
                        You know amigo, they could print a story about Trump being down at the creek walking on water, and you'd laugh and point talking about how he can't swim.

We get it. You don't like Trump, or anything conservative! But you are terribly outnumbered here!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Gov. Ducey will be in prison about this time next year.
                          Gov Ducey caught on camera ignoring a phone call from POTUS while he was in the process of certifying the election results during a hearing on voter fraud....

take him down too

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                            ..just noticed that FLOTUS dyed her hair

from brow w/ highlights

to striking blonde

Given that she’s been a canvas of visual coding, is she signaling

DARK TO LIGHT?

get ready fellow patriots....Almost there
                            Why don't you start your own thread?.
                            The stuff is serious business, Has to do with the future of our country. It's what we call hijacking.
                            I, too think the FLOTUS is hot but that is not what this thread is about! How about you starting your BS somewhere else!

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                              The stuff is serious business, Has to do with the future of our country. It's what we call hijacking.
                              I, too think the FLOTUS is hot but that is not what this thread is about! How about you starting your BS somewhere else!
                              Lighten up Francis

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                                Im 20 levels ahead of you

Comment

Working...
                                X