No announcement yet.

Georgia Kraken released 11/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a man is murdered and there are witnesses that sign affidavits saying that they witnessed the murder in a court of law, how many witnesses must you produce that say the same thing happened. 2? 3? is 10 enough, how about hundreds, hundreds of signed sworn affidavits from yes...real people...real witnesses. That is the case here. Anyone saying there is no proof is looney or just very under informed which may be the case.
    Then take the voting machines that there is trackable proof of fraud, and add in the billions given to China by the Gov of Georgia, California and probably more. Money that was funneled back to their accounts to turn a blind eye to corrupting and changing the Dominion ballots. It is so ****ing and overwhelming it is too much for the lawyers to deal with so they have to start at the basics to speed up the process and then go after the bad apples as time permits.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
      If a man is murdered and there are witnesses that sign affidavits saying that they witnessed the murder in a court of law, how many witnesses must you produce that say the same thing happened. 2? 3? is 10 enough, how about hundreds, hundreds of signed sworn affidavits from yes...real people...real witnesses. That is the case here. Anyone saying there is no proof is looney or just very under informed which may be the case.
      Then take the voting machines that there is trackable proof of fraud, and add in the billions given to China by the Gov of Georgia, California and probably more. Money that was funneled back to their accounts to turn a blind eye to corrupting and changing the Dominion ballots. It is so ****ing and overwhelming it is too much for the lawyers to deal with so they have to start at the basics to speed up the process and then go after the bad apples as time permits.

About the best explanation I’ve heard as of recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

BUT BUT BUT they had it all figured out don't ya know; there is no way the Dems could lose this!!!

like I said in another post 'GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND' no matter how much your paying.

Comment

For those of you still on the fence. all the "evidence" that has been presented so far is from private individuals that happen to be lawyers. The evidence you have seen is what the intelligent and defense departments have. You also need to understand the importance of key personnel changes in these departments.

You also need to understand that some other heads of departments were excluded from meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            * President Trump is still your President and he will serve a second term.

* A crap ton of people are going to jail for attempting the greatest heist aka coup of the United States of America.

So far I’ve seen allegations of cheating, and people claiming to have witnessed election fraud. Once this works out in a court of law I’ll believe it, but sadly it looks like Joe Biden will be in office come the end of January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Again...

Everyone, this is not a criminal case. The level of “proof” will be different than what we see in most of the criminal cases that are publicized. They don’t have to “prove” any fraud happened. They are just setting the ground work for a criminal case, in my opinion.

The best course I can see, and I’m not an attorney so take it for what it’s worth, is the violations of their election codes and laws. They violated the constitution and fraud came in to play.

All they need to “prove” is that it was reasonably possible. If they do that, they will not certify and it will go to congress. If they have their case thrown out (highly likely btw) it will go to SCOTUS, directly to Clarence Thomas to review.

Comment

Civil case: need a preponderance of evidence (51% if you put it in numbers)

Criminal case:. Need beyond a reasonable doubt.

Comment

Comment

What I see in the pleadings definitely shows preponderance of evidence. The problem with a lot of afadavits is they aren't connecting the dots. For example:

I saw vote counters put Trump ballots in the Biden pile.

If I'm the other side, my response is sure, but you are mistaken that there are piles specific to a presidential candidate. We made our piles in stacks that easily went through the ballot counting machine. It didn't matter who the candidate was.

Then, what SP will have to show (and it sure seems she will be able to do this) is that the total vote tally cannot be recreated. When she proves the tally cannot be recreated, the results need to be thrown out. Icing on the cake is if SP can recreate the state certified vote counts, in a courtroom, using the fraudulent algorithm.

If that happens, watch state after state fall like a house of cards.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      What I see in the pleadings definitely shows preponderance of evidence. The problem with a lot of afadavits is they aren't connecting the dots. For example:

I saw vote counters put Trump ballots in the Biden pile.

If I'm the other side, my response is sure, but you are mistaken that there are piles specific to a presidential candidate. We made our piles in stacks that easily went through the ballot counting machine. It didn't matter who the candidate was.

Then, what SP will have to show (and it sure seems she will be able to do this) is that the total vote tally cannot be recreated. When she proves the tally cannot be recreated, the results need to be thrown out. Icing on the cake is if SP can recreate the state certified vote counts, in a courtroom, using the fraudulent algorithm.

If that happens, watch state after state fall like a house of cards.
                      I agree with what you’re saying. Some of the testimony seems a bit easy to debunk. I’m not saying they’re lying, or that they’re incorrect, it’s just not strong in my opinion.

There must be more to the story, something that SP would ask require clarification on in court testimony.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        I agree with what you’re saying. Some of the testimony seems a bit easy to debunk. I’m not saying they’re lying, or that they’re incorrect, it’s just not strong in my opinion.

There must be more to the story, something that SP would ask require clarification on in court testimony.
                        There always is more to the story, that document essentially puts the plot of the story out there. SP and LW will fill in the gaps when it gets to a judge.

Comment

The exhibits provided during the hearing should be pretty good. Especially the bull**** about the burst pipe

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            The exhibits provided during the hearing should be pretty good. Especially the bull**** about the burst pipe
                            I agree. It’s obvious they used it as a way to evacuate the building so they could “stuff” the ballot box. They obviously had something shady going on.

My assumption is that they will have a lot of video evidence, and if it gets “destroyed” for some reason, that’ll add to the criminal cases coming forth soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X