No announcement yet.

Georgia Kraken released 11/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not proof until the courts rule in agreement. That's the biggest issue.
    Like this supposed video. Was it staged? Cause I'd hate to think they were that blatantly stupid.
    IF all of this evidence actually exists and Biden is sworn in then the Marxist agenda goes far deeper than any liberal Democrat scheme and the whole swamp is in the mess.
    And if that is the case we have no chance to change the tide.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DRT; 11-26-2020, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Can someone give bullet points? Those of us with a short attention span don’t want to read all of that legal talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The sane stuff they’ve been saying for weeks.

How this will be overturned is not on the accounts of fraud, but by the fact that they bypassed the legislature to change rules.

They violated their own election laws in the process. The same holds true for all the other states in question.

They will prove fraud later in a criminal case against certain individuals, but they are laying the ground work for that.

I didn’t read it all, but the law violations and circumvention of their state election laws are looking horrible. They also violated the constitution of the United States under equal protection.

Comment

Can someone give bullet points? Those of us with a short attention span don’t want to read all of that legal talk.

* President Trump is still your President and he will serve a second term.

* A crap ton of people are going to jail for attempting the greatest heist aka coup of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          It's not proof until the courts rule in agreement. That's the biggest issue.
          Like this supposed video. Was it staged? Cause I'd hate to think they were that blatantly stupid.
          IF all of this evidence actually exists and Biden is sworn in then the Marxist agenda goes far deeper than any liberal Democrat scheme and the whole swamp is in the mess.
          And if that is the case we have no chance to change the tide.

Oh but it is proof. Read it or shut up. The proof is there but you’re saying it’s not because you’re too lazy to read it.

Comment

Posted this on the Q thread There are some gaps they don't cover in these slides, but it's generally a good summation.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/202...ns-of.html?m=1

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              Oh but it is proof. Read it or shut up. The proof is there but you’re saying it’s not because you’re too lazy to read it.
              And he says we have no chance .
              Same thing over and over.
              For all the doubters, unless this is really "Biblical", and we're at end game, THERE'S ALWAYS A CHANCE!
              People read it enough, they'll start to believe it, just like the left is doing.
              Does so much to keep the spirit of freedom alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                I don't think this is even the Kraken. The Kraken is being caged up and don't think we will ever see it. I believe it's going to go like this. There going to show the Kraken and give the corruption a chance to step down or go to jail. I really think Trump had something else put in place that we will never know about, just to smart of a man.
                step down or go to jail shouldn't be an option at all; either you have the goods on them or you don't.

no plea bargains; off with their heads.

Comment

Well neither one of you and your rhetoric makes a difference. You're just being obnoxious to people and acting just like a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    The sane stuff they’ve been saying for weeks.

How this will be overturned is not on the accounts of fraud, but by the fact that they bypassed the legislature to change rules.

They violated their own election laws in the process. The same holds true for all the other states in question.

They will prove fraud later in a criminal case against certain individuals, but they are laying the ground work for that.

I didn’t read it all, but the law violations and circumvention of their state election laws are looking horrible. They also violated the constitution of the United States under equal protection.
                    I pray that DJT triumphs, but either way S is going to HTF.
                    keep your powder dry guys.

Comment

Georgia Lawsuit: Witness To Testify About Use of Different Paper For ‘Counterfeit’ Ballots, ‘Watermark Solid Grey Instead of Transparent’ – Claims 100% Were For Joe Biden
                      Another affiant (same witness who gave sworn statement in Wood v. Raffensperger) explained she observed batches of pristine ballots with different texture paper with machine-stamped bubbles that went 98% for Joe Biden:
                      Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 11-26-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

And I'm not saying it isn't proof but if it isn't ruled as admissible evidence it doesn't matter how true it is.
                        My belief is that they will not allow this to be wholly exposed because of the depth and breadth of the corruption. That they will never allow the people who have manipulated the system, the money and the power this far to be brought down.

Comment

And I'm not saying it isn't proof but if it isn't ruled as admissible evidence it doesn't matter how true it is.
                          My belief is that they will not allow this to be wholly exposed because of the depth and breadth of the corruption. That they will never allow the people who have manipulated the system, the money and the power this far to be brought down.

Who is they? I don't want to live in that country.

Comment

Well neither one of you and your rhetoric makes a difference. You're just being obnoxious to people and acting just like a liberal.

Negative, it's quite the opposite.
                            As soon as anything is posted, the first thing you do is tear it down.
                            Hard to get people fired up and think we can make a difference, when your rhetoric continually paints a dismal picture.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Ok you believe it’s proof. So what are you gonna do about it?

Until it is proven in a court of law, and with a judge/jury willing to enforce it, it’s nothing but words on paper and worthless gum flapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X