No announcement yet.

Pa. Turn of events....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pennsylvania Judge Files Memorandum Stating 2020 PA Election Likely Unconstitutional – Trump Case “Likelihood to Succeed” – Gives State Legislators Power to Choose Electors!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
      Man up boy & stop trying to crawfish...
      I ain’t your Mama nor your wife....
      If you don’t like being called a duck, then stop walking, quacking & acting like a duck!

You know this ain’t no PM, right?
      Everyone sees you crying about your feelings like a *****, right?

$100 vs ban...bet or more crawfishing BS???
      I’m not crawfishing at all - you losing $100 isn’t equal to me never posting again. If you’re so confident, you can take the bet. You’re crawfoshing by not accepting.

I accept the bet I propose. There’s nothing difficult about what I’m saying. I’m making it more interesting for me. If I’m losing something very valuable to me. You should be losing more than $100.

Again, I ACCEPT THE BET I PROPOSED.

That’s not crawfishing. You saying no, shows who the ***** is.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I’m not crawfishing at all - you losing $100 isn’t equal to me never posting again. If you’re so confident, you can take the bet. You’re crawfoshing by not accepting.

I accept the bet I propose. There’s nothing difficult about what I’m saying. I’m making it more interesting for me. If I’m losing something very valuable to me. You should be losing more than $100.

Again, I ACCEPT THE BET I PROPOSED.

That’s not crawfishing. You saying no, shows who the ***** is.
        Why are y’all junking this thread up with your stupid BS. No one gives a dang but you two!

Why not take it to PMs?

We all get it... both of you think you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Keep those fingers crossed - hahaha
          This short post perfectly sums up almost all of your participation in the pace forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            This short post perfectly sums up almost all of your participation in the pace forum.
            Truth

Comment

Another expected case loss...onto scotus

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Another expected case loss...onto scotus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tion-election/
                Wonder what timely manner means to them? I don’t think SCOTUS will give a dang about that.

Just like Jenna stated, if they had filed sooner, their case would have no standing. Now it wasn’t timely enough... lol
                Last edited by 12RingKing; 11-28-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

No one wants this on their desk, we will continue to see these ridiculous decisions. They will continue to pass the buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    No one wants this on their desk, we will continue to see these ridiculous decisions. They will continue to pass the buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    and onward to greatness!!!

Comment

I'll accept Crazy Horses bet. If Biden gets inaugurated he doesn't post here again and if Trump stays in office I'll never post here again. I didn't use the word ban because I don't want the mods to have to be involved. It's a my word vs your word thing. And if anyone else wants to nut up let me know.

We will have to work out the details such as if he gets inaugurated by a certain date before I accept. I don't want to lose on a technicality if his inaugurating gets delayed in court or covid or something.

BTW. I am a 100% Trump supporter and I don't think the election was fair. I just don't think our party has enough proof and resources to stop Biden from taking office.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        I'll accept Crazy Horses bet. If Biden gets inaugurated he doesn't post here again and if Trump stays in office I'll never post here again. I didn't use the word ban because I don't want the mods to have to be involved. It's a my word vs your word thing. And if anyone else wants to nut up let me know.

We will have to work out the details such as if he gets inaugurated by a certain date before I accept. I don't want to lose on a technicality if his inaugurating gets delayed in court or covid or something.

BTW. I am a 100% Trump supporter and I don't think the election was fair. I just don't think our party has enough proof and resources to stop Biden from taking office.
                        I'll take that bet. But. you have to take a few others with you.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                          I'll take that bet. But. you have to take a few others with you.
                          Oh this is getting good. I can't speak for Riverrat1 right now but he will probably be on board with me. I'll be seeing him tomorrow. And BTW there are numerous people here that have hunted with RR1 and myself and can vouch that we don't lean left in anyway. Trust me. We and a few others here haven't gone off the deep end and have accepted the fact that Biden will take office.

I'll be more than happy to help you "clean house".

And I've said it before I don't want the mods to be involved. It's our words versus yours. The mods shouldn't have to referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                            Oh this is getting good. I can't speak for Riverrat1 right now but he will probably be on board with me. I'll be seeing him tomorrow. And BTW there are numerous people here that have hunted with RR1 and myself and can vouch that we don't lean left in anyway. Trust me. We and a few others here haven't gone off the deep end and have accepted the fact that Biden will take office.

I'll be more than happy to help you "clean house".

And I've said it before I don't want the mods to be involved. It's our words versus yours. The mods shouldn't have to referee.
                            Why River rat, I don't know anything about him, but jer.james and texansfan has to go. Just because. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              Why River rat, I don't know anything about him, but jer.james and texansfan has to go. Just because. lol
                              If they want to be on board with me that's fine. I never speak to them or even know them so I can't speak for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X