Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Pa. Turn of events....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
    I think you’re probably right. I think this was more so a press deal to lift spirits and to let the public know things are going on in PA behind the scenes to correct the corruption and fraud. At least my take away was that these wheels are starting to spin.
    That's what I think as well.

Comment

They did look disinterested, as if they already had this information. I was upset myself, and wish they would have shown those witnesses more respect and gave them their undivided attention.

Comment

Another indicator todays hearings in PA were a success for President Trump. TWATTER banned Senator Mastriano's twatter account.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          Agreed. The silence from most republicans throughout this ordeal has been deafening. Graham sickens me, months he begged for money for his campaign, ads repeatedly run for donations for Georgia. I’ll never vote for an incumbent again. I’ll show up in the primaries, but if Cronyn thinks I’ll hold my nose and vote for him ever again he is dead *** wrong.
          Exactly this. I even wrote Cornyn and told him he better pull his head outta his butt and step up or he can kiss my vote goodbye. We need some patriots to run against these guys. Sick of having to vote for them when the only other choice is a democrat

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            Agreed. The silence from most republicans throughout this ordeal has been deafening. Graham sickens me, months he begged for money for his campaign, ads repeatedly run for donations for Georgia. I’ll never vote for an incumbent again. I’ll show up in the primaries, but if Cronyn thinks I’ll hold my nose and vote for him ever again he is dead *** wrong.
            This guy Graham is "all hat and no cattle"!!!!!!! Always has been... My bet is he is deep state but just hides it well... Cant stand listening to him anymore.... Worthless.

Comment

Senator Doug Mastriano's closing statement was awesome

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by BowBuddy; 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM. Reason: Oops

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                Senator Doug Mastriano's closing statement was awesome

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                Freakin stones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  This guy Graham is "all hat and no cattle"!!!!!!! Always has been... My bet is he is deep state but just hides it well... Cant stand listening to him anymore.... Worthless.
                  Could be wrong, but I thought Q said Graham was true.

Comment

Where are the TBH liberal trolls?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      They've seen the light. From their corner. Where they put their lipstick on while eating cheetos & singing Mariah Carey.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                        They’re waiting for cnn to tell them how to spin this. They’ll be back.

Comment

Nary a word on this from the MSM I assume? I wouldn’t personally know of course.....I’ve stopped watching ANY news other than NewsMaxx.

Comment

Black ops should be descending on Twitter folks. Somebody in charge of twitter needs to swing. Suspending the senator's twitter account? For real?

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                              Exactly this. I even wrote Cornyn and told him he better pull his head outta his butt and step up or he can kiss my vote goodbye. We need some patriots to run against these guys. Sick of having to vote for them when the only other choice is a democrat
                              I did the same thing I even emailed him a video of votes being taken from trump n give to Biden
                              We all know our great president won in a landslide I will not and never will turn on any so called news other than news max or other conservative news sites
                              Cornyn is 100% establishment and is there to fill his pockets like a lot of the crooks in the deep state
                              Though I could never vote for a democrat if he doesn’t start representing us like he should he will not get my vote

Comment

Pennsy judge declined Trump's appeal
                                The judge that gave the most scathing opinion (Bibas) was appointed by Trump in 2017

This suit was initially rejected by a member of the federalist society.
                                It then got appealed so went before a three judge panel all of whom were appointed by republican presidents of such the newest appointee being tapped by Trump himself.

I guess they'll send it up to Roberts, Kavanaugh Barrett to decide
                                Last edited by texansfan; 11-27-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X