Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Negative.
    What will happen is legislation is passed, requiring registration, and you don't.
    I certainly won't.
    You're doing the speed limit but get pulled over for a dealership ring around your license plate .
    You look like a good ole boy, they gonna check to see if maybe you have any unregistered firearms in your vehicle.
    If so, guess what, you're a felon, let's take your guns, and take you to jail.
    NO THANK YOU!!!!!!
    I won't be going down that way.
    The door to door thing is a pipe dream, come back to reality.
    And the Constitution...?
    Lol, it's old outdated, and on the way out.
    Just ask any liberal you know.
    Do you actually talk to any LEO? I live in a neighborhood with about 10 and not one would do any of this.

They’ll get you for speeding, but they aren’t contributing to any measure that includes taking guns.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      They’re not going to take them away, there just gonna tax you to the point you can’t afford to keep them. All 35 of my guns fell out of the boat in the Brazos River......No clue where they are.

But I do agree, I have no clue how they can identify who does or doesn’t have a gun. Who knows. Maybe they’re going to require that we register them to own them and if you’re caught with one that’s not registered, they’ll probably make it some unreasonably stupid penalty or a felony.

Time is upon us......who’s gonna stand up against the tyranny?
      There may not BE a national registry (at least that's what they tell us), but don't think for one second all that data isn't stored somewhere, to include concealed carry licenses. There will be plenty of bread crumbs to follow and **** well believe they will have someone in the right positions with access to that data and willing to cooperate.

The ties that used to bind us as Americans first have been mostly severed. For the left, it has always been party first, party always.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Do you actually talk to any LEO? I live in a neighborhood with about 10 and not one would do any of this.

They’ll get you for speeding, but they aren’t contributing to any measure that includes taking guns.
        They found some that would after Katrina in New Orleans so don't think it can't happen again.

Comment

Negative.
          What will happen is legislation is passed, requiring registration, and you don't.
          I certainly won't.
          You're doing the speed limit but get pulled over for a dealership ring around your license plate .
          You look like a good ole boy, they gonna check to see if maybe you have any unregistered firearms in your vehicle.
          If so, guess what, you're a felon, let's take your guns, and take you to jail.
          NO THANK YOU!!!!!!
          I won't be going down that way.
          The door to door thing is a pipe dream, come back to reality.
          And the Constitution...?
          Lol, it's old outdated, and on the way out.
          Just ask any liberal you know.
          So, you kindly decline their request for a search of your vehicle. It can not be searched because they have no probable cause for said search. Because your only violation is a ring around your license plate you wait for the stop do be finished. When it is you drive off with a warning unless you were a jack wagon at which time you may drive away with a citation for obscured license plate.....

Regardless you are correct. It is coming front and center. The radical left has lost their ever loving minds. Would you want every officer who disagrees to quit their job. Or, would it be best if they kept their job and turned a blind eye???? Kinda, like before conceal carry when it was illegal to have a handgun in your vehicle unless you met a few of the exceptions? Pretty sure we lived in Texas back then and many vehicles had handguns in them. Yet, everybody wasn't being pulled over and searched. Just trying to give reference. Some people paint law enforcement officers with a broad brush. Many are ex-military just for reference. You should probably take the time to get to know one. They are our neighbors, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters and cousins etc. Don't make them out to be the enemy just yet. We are far from that point as the US has yet to become a dictatorship.

Comment

You can look up a few UFC threads and see posts of mine on there too. Boxing threads as well. I’m not a liberal either. For the millionth time.

Even some threads about fighting where I have spoken up because people say things like - Dont throw the first punch ...
            Haha, Don't throw the first punch that is just elementary grade stuff right there and a good way to get knocked out!

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
              Haha, Don't throw the first punch that is just elementary grade stuff right there and a good way to get knocked out!
              Whenever I see someone repeat this dumb ish - makes me angry. Their kid is going to get his ace kicked because of some dumb advice.

Comment

Originally posted by wooman View Post
                No, I was agreeing with him.
                [emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Whenever I see someone repeat this dumb ish - makes me angry. Their kid is going to get his ace kicked because of some dumb advice.
                  I'm with you on that Jer James. That is what I was saying.
                  Last edited by GREATWHITE416; 11-19-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Okay, so the only Accomplishment you stated was that GPO posts updates on what has been filed. Correct? And, you're good with that? The NRA is the best and only way to overturn a bad Executive Order. Fact! We need a united front, not be divided and conquered.

I challenge you to tell me one single piece of legislation that the NRA has stopped. Or any anti gun bill they have overturned.

I can **** sure give you 4 examples of where they sold out gun owners

NFA 1934
                    GCA 1968
                    FOPA 1986
                    AWB 1994

No matter what small battles they might have one at some point, those are HUGE failures by them.

They won’t get a dime of my money until I see a complete overhaul of their administration and a return to the roots of which they were founded and actually make the anti gun politicians fear them. They are a joke of what they may have been at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
                      So, you kindly decline their request for a search of your vehicle. It can not be searched because they have no probable cause for said search. Because your only violation is a ring around your license plate you wait for the stop do be finished. When it is you drive off with a warning unless you were a jack wagon at which time you may drive away with a citation for obscured license plate.....

Regardless you are correct. It is coming front and center. The radical left has lost their ever loving minds. Would you want every officer who disagrees to quit their job. Or, would it be best if they kept their job and turned a blind eye???? Kinda, like before conceal carry when it was illegal to have a handgun in your vehicle unless you met a few of the exceptions? Pretty sure we lived in Texas back then and many vehicles had handguns in them. Yet, everybody wasn't being pulled over and searched. Just trying to give reference. Some people paint law enforcement officers with a broad brush. Many are ex-military just for reference. You should probably take the time to get to know one. They are our neighbors, brothers/sisters, sons/daughters and cousins etc. Don't make them out to be the enemy just yet. We are far from that point as the US has yet to become a dictatorship.
                      For the 3rd time, forget about the LEO you know, the good ones.
                      Hell there's one on here that I would die beside.
                      I know where he stands.
                      If this goes off the way we think, these good guys won't be on the force any longer.

Refuse the search...man that's funny!
                      You're talking to a guy who has no record, WHATSOEVER!, and I've been stripped searched and put in jail more than any 5 people you know.
                      I've never been that guy, but cops peg me as public enemy #!, from the jump.
                      They already don't care about your right to refuse a search, but you think Biden wins, they are all gonna start caring about your rights?
                      Ya'll better wake up.

As to cops, yeah, I grew up around them, and the sheriffs, and the DA, and the judges.
                      My dad's money put most of them in office in a Texas town.

Comment

Guns? What guns? We no have guns. This bowhunting forum.

Comment

For the 3rd time, forget about the LEO you know, the good ones.
                          Hell there's one on here that I would die beside.
                          I know where he stands.
                          If this goes off the way we think, these good guys won't be on the force any longer.

Refuse the search...man that's funny!
                          You're talking to a guy who has no record, WHATSOEVER!, and I've been stripped searched and put in jail more than any 5 people you know.
                          I've never been that guy, but cops peg me as public enemy #!, from the jump.
                          They already don't care about your right to refuse a search, but you think Biden wins, they are all gonna start caring about your rights?
                          Ya'll better wake up.

As to cops, yeah, I grew up around them, and the sheriffs, and the DA, and the judges.
                          My dad's money put most of them in office in a Texas town.

With all due respect what a bunch of garbage that statement is. I have no record and I have never been arrested or stripped search. I know plenty of people who have been arrested and put in jail and they all have a record.... Maybe, if your claim is true it's because your Fathers money got you deferred adjudication. Highly unlikely though.

If your rights as you listed above have been so grossly violated I'm sure you would be pretty well off from your successful lawsuits. HOG WASH I say.

Your statement reeks of the garbage pushed by the liberal media. Sanctify the criminals and villainize the Police. Give me a break.

Anyways, I will comment no further on this topic.
                          Last edited by GREATWHITE416; 11-19-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                            First thing he lists on his website..... hold manufacturers responsible.. so some jackwagon kills someone with a Glock. Glock gets sued.. how long are they going to be in business?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Ask Remington.....

Comment

Biden announced, he wants to raise 83 billion dollars in taxes for gun ownership
                              I wonder if that’s per year or total?
                              The world wonders what the F is going on

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Biden announced, he wants to raise 83 billion dollars in taxes for gun ownership
                                I wonder if that’s per year or total?
                                The world wonders what the F is going on
                                I read it was the initial amount. Then they would use thise funds to buy back guns.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X