$200 Tax Per Gun - Biden says.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
    I'm not worried about executive action. That won't stand a chance but if the republicans lose the senate......get ready, it's going to be bad.

Georgia is super important right now.
    It dang sure is! Republicans have to get a senate seat in GA.

I have a feeling the Supreme Court is going to be busy the next 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My common sense tells me local law enforcement will not be enforcing such things in the near future I can assure you. They will not all quit but they wont enforce such things as you imply. Local law enforcement does not have the time for it and the officers wont agree with it. Heck they are having a hard time recruiting new officers as it is. Such enforcement would have to come from the federal level.

Just FYI 99 percent of Texas Law Enforcement are proud gun owning Patriots. Their not going to turn theirs in and their not going to come take yours. Regardless of how the media has portrayed law enforcement.

A side note. The ATF can do a reverse trace to determine where and who guns were sold to.

Comment

Next time you see an Officer and their not busy you should strike up a conversation. I'm sure policy will prohibit what all their allowed to say as free speech does not apply to them. But, you might be surprised what you here.

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
          Next time you see an Officer and their not busy you should strike up a conversation. I'm sure policy will prohibit what all their allowed to say as free speech does not apply to them. But, you might be surprised what you here.
          I can assure you that 99% of them feel like we do. I have many very close friends and/or family in at least 6 different departments in Texas, and all are patriots who would never comply with such a thing. It maybe different in other parts of the country but in Texas this won't be an issue for the most part. If or when things got to that point, the guys I speak of, which are a majority, would abandon their posts and would be fighting for our constitutional rights like the rest of us with a spine.

Comment

No thanks. I'll keep my guns and show them where to stick that tax. I wont be registering anything, either.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
              So post 1... recent case.

Here is the direct link to firearms policy coalitions legal page....

Feel free to link the same for NRA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              All very nice, but not one SC case. Who would you think can do better in a SC case, GOA or NRA?

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
                No thanks. I'll keep my guns and show them where to stick that tax. I wont be registering anything, either.
                Do you hunt with a rifle/shotgun?

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
                  My common sense tells me local law enforcement will not be enforcing such things in the near future I can assure you. They will not all quit but they wont enforce such things as you imply. Local law enforcement does not have the time for it and the officers wont agree with it. Heck they are having a hard time recruiting new officers as it is. Such enforcement would have to come from the federal level.

Just FYI 99 percent of Texas Law Enforcement are proud gun owning Patriots. Their not going to turn theirs in and their not going to come take yours. Regardless of how the media has portrayed law enforcement.

A side note. The ATF can do a reverse trace to determine where and who guns were sold to.
                  Just like they wouldn't enforce obviously unconstitutional mask laws dreamed up by local corrupt law makers

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    All very nice, but not one SC case. Who would you think can do better in a SC case, GOA or NRA?
                    So still not going to post 1 recent example from the NRA?

You also know that to get to the supreme court first... you have to start locally.. its not like you can skip straight to the top.

I dont know who would do a better job... but I see FPC doing something locally.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

How long has NRA been around compared to any other 2ndA group?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I’ve been in more fights than 95% of people - I love fighting. Admittedly, I haven’t got into a good scrap in some years, kids and responsibilities will do that.

I just think it’s funny that people expect the Government to somehow take guns. Nobody has ever told me who or how anyone would ever do that.
                        Yea you seem like a big fighter lol... most liberals are super tough guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Yea you seem like a big fighter lol... most liberals are super tough guys.
                          In groups.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

The politicians do not want to slow down gun sales. If they did the gun lobbyists would not have money to line their pockets

Comment

You are wasting your money. The NRA has done so much in protecting our 2nd Amendment, what exactly has those two groups actually accomplished? I don't mean rhetorical BS, but actual Accomplishment.
                              Are you a recruiter?

NRA's problems were self inflicted. I quit my membership a couple of years back. I'm not alone either. I know lots of folks that quit. I got sick of seeing the constant solicitations begging for more money. I doubt my yearly dues covered the costs of cheezy membership renewal thank you gifts, magazines and mailings.

And yet they still send me postal mails to beg me to come back even after calling them requesting them to quit. And they still send me Shooting Illustrated magazines. A friend of mines deceased father still gets mail from them. An insane waste of money. Too much executive corruption within and poor management in the ranks. Too much monkey business going on. I have yet to see them take steps to even address the problems. All they gotta do is own up to it, admit they screwed up and take action to fix it. I think they're in denial.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
                              Last edited by Laszlo; 11-19-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                                Are you a recruiter?

NRA's problems were self inflicted. I quit my membership a couple of years back. I'm not alone either. I know lots of folks that quit. I got sick of seeing the constant solicitations begging for more money. I doubt my yearly dues covered the costs of cheezy membership renewal thank you gifts, magazines and mailings.

And yet they still send me postal mails to beg me to come back even after calling them requesting them to quit. And they still send me Shooting Illustrated magazines. A friend of mines deceased father still gets mail from them. An insane waste of money. Too much executive corruption within and poor management in the ranks. Too much monkey business going on. I have yet to see them take steps to even address the problems. All they gotta do is own up to it, admit they screwed up and take action to fix it. I think they're in denial.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
                                Divided, we will fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X