Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
    Typical behavior for a bunch of coward lefties
    And how do you know liberals screwed with his little flag?
    Quit speculating. Maybe the high winds swept that little flag away.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
      Yeah, I guess the wind burned up the farmers combines too huh?

Comment

Just curious...Are you fine with baby killing too?

Comment

Originally posted by txsbuda View Post
          and how do you know liberals screwed with his little flag?
          beta male alert

Comment

We were not going to put out any show of support for Trump at first especially with my wife in law enforcement and strong suggestions not to, as it will just draw unwanted attention/vandalism...but we see what Trump goes through daily the past 4 years, that he litterly had no obligation to endure for himself and his family and figured it was the least we could do to put our fear aside and support him the best we could. We've got the flags and the yard signs and dont give a #uck!

Comment

Yeah, mine was taken two nights ago. Had it on video. Two punks jerked it off my garage. But carma got one back, he smacked my truck mirror with his face as he ran off. It was hilarious.

Check out this video! I just captured it with my Ring Camera!
              Last edited by Muddy Bud; 10-30-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I think you meant POS liberal, correct? You know, the “tolerant party.”
                Well, the article indicated no proof of that, merely speculation. My jump to conclusions mat is in the shop.

From the article:
                “Many on social media have suggested the fire was politically motivated.”

Many on social media have also suggested that boys can be girls and that Joe Biden would make a good president. I guess I just don’t buy into social media speculation.

Comment

They'll be a lot of triggered people once Trump is re-elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    Well, the article indicated no proof of that, merely speculation. My jump to conclusions mat is in the shop.

From the article:

Many on social media have also suggested that boys can be girls and that Joe Biden would make a good president. I guess I just don’t buy into social media speculation.
                    But yet you speculate it was an insurance job. Yeah, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                      Yeah, mine was taken two nights ago. Had it on video. Two punks jerked it off my garage. But carma got one back, he smacked my truck mirror with his face as he ran off. It was hilarious.

https://ring.com/share/24de9694-cc72...0-69d8ef509753

Sorry POSs!! [emoji35]

Do you know if there's a FB group for your neighborhood? If so, I'd join and share the sh** out of that video and see if anything develops. Someone might come forward that knows these a**hats. The jerks need to be held accountable!

Comment

Sure. I think it’s funny that little flag upset someone so bad that they had to pull off a highway and take it. Wind wasn’t blowing yesterday nice try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah there is a face book page, but I don’t do face book. Think my daughter may have posted it there though. Quite a few houses had their flags taken and cars broke into that night. If you look closely the guy in the back with the lighter colored hoody has a pistol in his right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            But yet you speculate it was an insurance job. Yeah, ok.
                            I meant that the insurance guy wouldn’t be happy paying that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

From the article:

If I sleep till noon, I have no proof the sun rose in the east, but with my history of proof I can speculate it did again today.

Comment

Wow, someone got his wittle feelings hurt! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X