Goodbye to Pistol braces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I would say the “decision on a whim” was the original choice to make it legal considering the limitations on SBRs. That decision had to be made with a padded wallet. I couldn’t care less if these are legal or not, but if an SBR requires a permit it seems like a pretty silly differentiation on if you shoulder it or not. If you had a fully auto AR-15 but never switched it from single shot, should it now be legal?

We can disagree. They confirmed it legal twice. Now all of a sudden it’s not? Not how it’s supposed to work. Laws are supposed to come through the legislative branch, from the alphabet enforcement agencies. They are there to enforce laws. There is no law against braces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      This is a last ditch effort for those holding out in swamp signaling to biden they are players...big changes coming to all the 3 big letters on Nov 4.

Wow. Drink less.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        Wow. Drink less.
        just watch post trump win election this goes away...weak reply amigo & loss of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          I couldn’t care less if these are legal or not...
          First they came for Bumpstocks and I did not care because I didn't own one.
          Then they came for arm braces and I didn't care because i didn't own one of those either.
          Then they came for AR's, Semi's & 30 rnd mags because "no one needs that to hunt"
          Then they came for everything else.....

Don't worry, keep not caring about this item or that item.
          Eventually they'll get to one you do care about and the previous precedent set will be used to make you a felon overnight too...

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
            Then they came for arm braces and I didn't care because i didn't own one of those either.
            Then they came for AR's, Semi's & 30 rnd mags because "no one needs that to hunt"

Eventually they'll get to one you do care about and the previous precedent set will be used to make you a felon overnight too...

Yup. Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post

Agreed. That’s one of the dumbest comments a gun owner can make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If this is the guy with the Honey Badger he brought it upon himself. He refused to send a sample to the ATF and was trying to say he wasn’t manufacturing and just assembling. Now he has brought the light to the issue. So we can thank that dipchit

Comment

Working...
                X