No announcement yet.

RUDY G >>>>> More documents to be released Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So yall would be mad at them for taking a page out of the Dem playbook? I find that comical.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Rut Ro, looks like they are trying to flip the script on Rudy. Wonder why it is just now coming out
      Lucky Rudy!

Comment

Bannon is the kingpin. Not Rudy. Keep your eye on the pea.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          I have bad news for you.... It's more smoke. As I said if their was something on it that would sink Joes campaign or send him or Hunter to jail it would have been out. Sad to see so many people get sucked into this nonsense.
          You seriously can’t be that naive. When you have the FBI fronting for the Dems, it’s a bit harder to just send someone to jail. It’s been proven that Hunter was employed by Burisma. It is fact that Joe did indeed threaten to withhold funds to Ukraine if the prosecutor wasn’t fired. It is fact that Hilary destroyed emails and had a private server as SOS. All illegal, but none in jail. Common sense will tell you something just ain’t right with all that. Logical thinking is obviously not your strong point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            You seriously can’t be that naive. When you have the FBI fronting for the Dems, it’s a bit harder to just send someone to jail. It’s been proven that Hunter was employed by Burisma. It is fact that Joe did indeed threaten to withhold funds to Ukraine if the prosecutor wasn’t fired. It is fact that Hilary destroyed emails and had a private server as SOS. All illegal, but none in jail. Common sense will tell you something just ain’t right with all that. Logical thinking is obviously not your strong point.
            Everyone knows the democrats and the Bidens are evil people and should be in jail. I am simply saying the contents of this laptop won't send anyone to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              I am simply saying the contents of this laptop won't send anyone to jail.
              You SURE there’s no child ****ography on that laptop???
              I can see that statement being true regarding the emails, but the pics????

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  I can only say if this "Biden" stuff turns out to be ANOTHER joke of blowing smoke up everyone's arses, Trump is going to lose this election- handedly!! Sick and tired of all the smoking gun accusations with NOTHING happening.
                  Me too...

Comment

Tony Bobulinski issued a statement on Wednesday saying that he personally witnessed Joe Biden discuss business deals with his son, Hunter, contradicting claims by the former vice president.

Tony Bobulinski spills more beans...

Comment

I missed it. What did he release?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        I missed it. What did he release?
                        The recipient of the "big guy" email came forward and said it's all real and that Joe is the "big guy". Goes on to say that the Chinese .gov used their business arrangement for political influence and that the Biden's were/are taking money from the Chinese .gov.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          The recipient of the "big guy" email came forward and said it's all real and that Joe is the "big guy". Goes on to say that the Chinese .gov used their business arrangement for political influence and that the Biden's were/are taking money from the Chinese .gov.
                          Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

Comment

Full Statement
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got to think that Barry Sorento knew what was going on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                Got to think that Barry Sorento knew what was going on as well.

Heck yeah, you think he & his husband big mike weren’t getting their cut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X