No announcement yet.

Prove to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as much as I like the guy he's been playing politics this whole year. Say what you want but "HE" shut down the economy. Yes he took advice from his so called experts, but at the end of the day he is ultimately accountable. Not only did he shut down the economy, he is still allowing it to be down after bad mouthing his experts. Playing politics with finger pointing and name calling instead of getting Americans back to work. I'm pro trump but at the end of the day could give two ****s about any politician. They all lie and they all play games and act like children when they don't get their way. Now because of him shutting down the economy we as a nation will absolutely never climb out of debt. Open the country back up. Yes more will die, but people die everyday. If they really cared about the health of this nation they would ban tobacco and alcohol. No more cancer from cigs and dipping and no more drunk driving fatalities. That's caring about the health of your nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
      Well as much as I like the guy he's been playing politics this whole year. Say what you want but "HE" shut down the economy. Yes he took advice from his so called experts, but at the end of the day he is ultimately accountable. Not only did he shut down the economy, he is still allowing it to be down after bad mouthing his experts. Playing politics with finger pointing and name calling instead of getting Americans back to work. I'm pro trump but at the end of the day could give two ****s about any politician. They all lie and they all play games and act like children when they don't get their way. Now because of him shutting down the economy we as a nation will absolutely never climb out of debt. Open the country back up. Yes more will die, but people die everyday. If they really cared about the health of this nation they would ban tobacco and alcohol. No more cancer from cigs and dipping and no more drunk driving fatalities. That's caring about the health of your nation.
      Sorry, but you are completely wrong. He didn’t shut anything down. There was no federal mandate for anything. He left it up to each states governor, as he should have. As a matter of fact, there were 4-5 states that NEVER shut down.

He has tried to convince governors to open back up, but the only one so far is DeSantis in Florida. The President can not make a governor open his own state back up. Blaming Trump for the economy shutting down is simple not true.

Comment

Hmmm I seem to remember a press conference with him saying that we would shut down for "2 weeks" to "flatten the curve"..... guess that slipped your mind. He opened the door for them now he will never get it closed completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
          Hmmm I seem to remember a press conference with him saying that we would shut down for "2 weeks" to "flatten the curve"..... guess that slipped your mind. He opened the door for them now he will never get it closed completely.
          I haven’t forgotten anything. Show me a federal mandate that Trump put out. You can’t, because there never was one. Like I said, he left that up to the governors, AS HE SHOULD HAVE.

Comment

VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far. *
            Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life. *
            Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide *
            Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
            President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code. *
            The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million. *
            The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education. *
            Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs. *
            Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers. *
            Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core. *
            The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans
            WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE???

Comment

Like I said I am for Trump and voted for him. I'm just not naïve enough to believe he has any power. I read on this thread alone how Trump is going to fix everything. Just wait till Nov 3rd. But then the same people say Trump didn't cause the shut down the Governors did. So how exactly is Trump going to fix anything if he has no power? C'mon people pick a pony and ride it. Stop flip flopping just to win an argument. I agree with everyone on here about Trump being our best option, but in the end it will be 4 more yrs of them fighting him and nothing will get done. Our only hope is that Pelosi is unseated in 2 yrs. She's the one running things unfortunately. And it runs deep. Deeper than Trump can handle I'm afraid. The problem with Trump is that he is in love with Trump and not the American people. No other president has ever made such a fool of himself by using social media like him. True, social media is fairly new, but the man really needs to just do his job and stop wasting his energy and time arguing with news anchors. He needs to override the governor's and tell every business owner that all fines and legal action against them will be forgiven if they open up against their governor's orders. This is the one time I believe Daddy needs to take action and get his kids in line.

Comment

Working...
              X