Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    During a Democratic primary election in 2018?
    Yeah, I guess you could say that benefited a Democrat-- but also equally negatively affected another.
    HERE!

Witnesses allege Texas Sen. Boris Miles and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis were orchestrating a ballot harvesting scheme with help from Biden campaign official Dallas Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Project Veritas is one of the few that is actually investigating and exposing truth and reality.
      Hate to break it to you, but PV is an agenda-driven hit squad that uses shady tactics to manipulate the "truth" into a predetermined message they want to deliver.

Pleading guilty to using a fake identity to enter a federal building? Not exactly ethical reporting.
      James O'Keefe's most recent attempt at uncovering bias at The Washington Post is the latest in a string of failed undercover operations over the years.

Unsubstantiated accusations contained in an affidavit filed in an unsuccessful lawsuit? C'mon, as rampant as you claim this Democrat-favorable voter fraud to be, surely there's something more solid than that. Where are the charges for voter fraud? Where's the headline of something actually happening?

If I was a skeptical person I might think these lawsuits are filed for the sole purpose of generating headlines to fire up people who don't read the relatively boring and weak backstory.

Y'all believe what you want to, but these "sources" aren't very compelling.

Comment

Wife and I voted today. No more political shows for me! Go conservative's!

Comment

Wife and I voted today in Magnolia, no wait in and out.

MAGA 2020!

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but PV is an agenda-driven hit squad that uses shady tactics to manipulate the "truth" into a predetermined message they want to deliver.

Pleading guilty to using a fake identity to enter a federal building? Not exactly ethical reporting.
            James O'Keefe's most recent attempt at uncovering bias at The Washington Post is the latest in a string of failed undercover operations over the years.

Unsubstantiated accusations contained in an affidavit filed in an unsuccessful lawsuit? C'mon, as rampant as you claim this Democrat-favorable voter fraud to be, surely there's something more solid than that. Where are the charges for voter fraud? Where's the headline of something actually happening?

If I was a skeptical person I might think these lawsuits are filed for the sole purpose of generating headlines to fire up people who don't read the relatively boring and weak backstory.

Y'all believe what you want to, but these "sources" aren't very compelling.
            Nothing I or anyone else on this forum could post anything that you would not claim as false, right!

I guess I witness do not count in your world!

Comment

Early votes in Texas have already surpassed all the statewide ballots cast for Trump in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Trumps got this
                From your mouth to God’s ears...but, I’ll admit, I’m worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Nothing I or anyone else on this forum could post anything that you would not claim as false, right!

I guess I witness do not count in your world!
                  Not at all, but I also don't swallow stuff without reading and understanding it.
                  Post a quality reference or real story and I'll definitely appreciate it.
                  Problem is there's so much politicized hack "information" out there that people just snatch up and retweet if it reinforces their position that it's hard to actually find quality sources.
                  "Media" is a big part of the problem, and not just the MSM but also these low-quality click bait sites and that post whatever inflammatory BS just to get some revenue from their Google ads or hack agenda "news" outlets that have a message and create a story to reinforce that message.
                  And yeah, eye witness testimony is JUNK. Proven over and over to be biased, unreliable, wavering, weak, and able to be manipulated pretty easily.
                  It really is a mess!!

Comment

Not at all, but I also don't swallow stuff without reading and understanding it.
                    Post a quality reference or real story and I'll definitely appreciate it.
                    Problem is there's so much politicized hack "information" out there that people just snatch up and retweet if it reinforces their position that it's hard to actually find quality sources.
                    "Media" is a big part of the problem, and not just the MSM but also these low-quality click bait sites and that post whatever inflammatory BS just to get some revenue from their Google ads or hack agenda "news" outlets that have a message and create a story to reinforce that message.
                    And yeah, eye witness testimony is JUNK. Proven over and over to be biased, unreliable, wavering, weak, and able to be manipulated pretty easily.
                    It really is a mess!!
                    So if I provided you a full, 10 page single spaced article with citations, would you honestly read it, then vet the citations????

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      So if I provided you a full, 10 page single spaced article with citations, would you honestly read it, then vet the citations????
                      Can you digest more than 140 characters?

*edit* I guess Twitter lets you post 280 now-- never used it so I'm not familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        you need to add another one to your ignore list, it's not worth your time.

Comment

Wife and I voted yesterday in friendswood. 10 minutes in and out. Not one pole worker was wearing a mask. Straight red and no on all bonds. Voting for Cornyn and Webber made me throw up in my mouth but i had no alternative. They are RINO's to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            Wife and I voted yesterday in friendswood. 10 minutes in and out. Not one pole worker was wearing a mask. Straight red and no on all bonds. Voting for Cornyn and Webber made me throw up in my mouth but i had no alternative. They are RINO's to the core.

Yea, that struck in my craw too, but like you said, no choice in the election. I did my best to push Dwayne Stovall (a local boy for me) in the primaries, but he just could not compete with the BIG MONEY Cornyn had/has...

Don't know this "Webber"... Must be a district person... Ours is Brian Babin, a pretty good conservative (for a politician anyway).

Comment

Voted today with my son, a first time voter. He's a stuck at home, very frustrated college freshman dealing with online school. My three sons are very, very conservative they don't watch Fox news because of the liberal slant, lol. But my youngest is the most conservative. He's like a grumpy old man talking about Covid.

Due to ankle surgery, my doc recommended I obtain a temp handicap sticker for parking. My son drove us, we parked in the stick person spot and a very helpful voter volunteer directed us to the ramp, then to the elevator and how to avoid waiting in line. It was great, missed an hour wait which on a knee bike and cast I wasn't looking forward to.

Coming out, we see two older pear shaped fat body males exit a Prius, they hug, then hold hands and walk off. We pass the Prius and notice a "defend defunding the police" sticker on the back. My son looks at me straight faced and says "that's classic, (big pause) wonder who they'll call when they get gay bashed?" and keeps walking to the truck. Doesn't laugh, shake his head or anything, just waits on me to drag myself into the truck.

After reading my account of this, it doesn't sound funny, but I laughed the rest of the day about it. Not all millennials are liberals, lol.

Comment

Early votes in Texas have already surpassed all the statewide ballots cast for Trump in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X