No announcement yet.

Debate thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting Trump 2020. However, I agree with that one correspondent at the end that remarked this looked like a debate where both people lost.

Comment

Low bar set for Joe, he had to just get thru it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
        You respect a guy who refused to denounce white supremacy? I guess we know who you are voting for!
        What are you calling white supremacist? Who Chris Wallace referring to when he said white supremacy?

Are you talking about armed patriots who go to these riots to insure there is no looting, destruction and burning?

Comment

You respect a guy who refused to denounce white supremacy? I guess we know who you are voting for!
          White supremacy? Lol!
          Yes, I am voting for Trump!

Comment

LoL that’s all you got, he denounced it on live TV. Great left comment, I didn’t think I’d see such a ignorant/left leaning speech like that here on TBH...

Comment

I’ll vote again for Trump. But sometimes he’s his own worst enemy. I’m sure China and Russia loved it though.

Comment

Yeah, that got a little out of hand. You could tell whatever Biden was taking to keep him sharp, started wearing off at the end.

Comment

Trump has never been good at a debate which is good because if he was Biden would have fallen over dead from the intellectual beating he would have taken

Comment

Trump totally dominated this debate. I'd be scared if I was a Biden supporter. Its okay tho, we will take care of you after we win.

Comment

What a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did joe answer any questions at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Was it just me or did Biden keep calling Trump “it”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump has been attacked at a 96% rate by the msm since he came down the escalator...
                            And y’all expect him to sit back and let a moderator talk over him and Joe lie and not be pressed about his family’s involvement in Ukraine .... the very thing they impeached him for.....
                            Man some of y’all need to nut up and realize that politics has of yesteryear are over.....

He was called a clown and to shut up..

What would you have done....

Give me the businessman who had this country rolling instead of a fool who has been there for 50 years and done NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              I'm afraid trump lost a lot of supporters tonight by acting like he did
                              Not a single vote was swayed tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

It changed nobody's mind and mine had three tall beer's and three TX whiskey's.

Comment

Working...
                                X