Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    I’m a Bush 41 republican. I’ve voted republican since 1988 (except once) and I won’t be doing it again this year. I like some ,actually many, of trumps policies, I’ve made a lot of money while he was in office. But he’s packed the federal courts and the SCOTUS, as far as I’m concerned, mission complete, see ya! Why, because we need a leader who won’t see everything as a personal attack that they have to punch down too. The country needs to pull back from the precipice it’s on, not fan the flames. We don’t need an attack dog right now. If Americans can only agree on 15%, then we need to focus on working on that 15% for now. That’s going to take a leader that isn’t an A**hole. Also, there just too much drama surrounding trump. The narcissism, the crazy talk, his family (sister) spilling the beans on him. Just freaking tired of all of it. The country, heck the world, needs as much calm as I can get right now. I have what I feel are legit policy reasons for not supporting him as well, I even have some tin foil hat reasons, but at the end of the day, I just don’t like the guy and how pernicious he is and in America, that’s all the reason you need to not vote for someone.
    My Mom's in the same camp & all I can say is mission accomplished ABC & CBS as that is all she knows & is absorbed with it...never mind the substance of his policies, the fact Biden is mentally incompetent, Harris is scary leaning left, the house is turning into 'the squad's' thinking, trump's an a-hole & my emotions are a train wreck over him. It's called:

T. D. S.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      He did, he clarified it based on the precedent I gave regarding the 29 & said if they (press) want to hold it against to go ahead, he just didn't articulate with a darn & has since if it even matters...politicians are going to say what their supporters want to hear at the time vs dealing with the situation out of their control. It's nothing but lip service and getting old having to see them bs everyone when they know it has no meat in the conversation / situation.

I don't care what any of them said in the past on this, I simply want to know what actions they are doing now & tomorrow.

I can certainly respect that perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        You might want to think about getting checked out yourself.
        Ha, I knew it was going to either be you or 1 of about 4 others on here that would have to slip in a personal dig. Can’t help it huh? I’m not a liberal with TDS or whatever you call it, so no need to insult or suggest I need help. I just have a difference of opinion on what we need to stabilize the country right now. Not so much even what we may need long term, but right now. IMO 4 more years of trump (who doesn’t have to worry about re-election) would be dropping a lit match on all the gas that’s been poured out. Even if Biden wins, it’s likely the economy will come back next year, CoVID will be gone, things will be good. Biden will be gone in 4. But all of this civil war talk has me afraid for where we are. I love this country too much to see something like that and know that I voted for someone that kindled it.

Comment

Ha, I knew it was going to either be you or 1 of about 4 others on here that would have to slip in a personal dig. Can’t help it huh? I’m not a liberal with TDS or whatever you call it, so no need to insult or suggest I need help. I just have a difference of opinion on what we need to stabilize the country right now. Not so much even what we may need long term, but right now. IMO 4 more years of trump (who doesn’t have to worry about re-election) would be dropping a lit match on all the gas that’s been poured out. Even if Biden wins, it’s likely the economy will come back next year, CoVID will be gone, things will be good. Biden will be gone in 4. But all of this civil war talk has me afraid for where we are. I love this country too much to see something like that and know that I voted for someone that kindled it.

How is the economy going to come back when he’s already said he’s going to tax the hell out of the people providing jobs? I hope you made enough during Trumps first 4 to retire, that run will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            My Mom's in the same camp & all I can say is mission accomplished ABC & CBS as that is all she knows & is absorbed with it...never mind the substance of his policies, the fact Biden is mentally incompetent, Harris is scary leaning left, the house is turning into 'the squad's' thinking, trump's an a-hole & my emotions are a train wreck over him. It's called:

T. D. S.

TDS is irrational opposition. He did what I wanted him to do ( packed the courts, funded the military and increased pay for them, moved the US Embassy in Israel, grew the economy) he failed on some things (deficit spending, Russia, tariffs, just being an all around a hole, COVID management, repealing Obamacare is bad for my industry so I don’t want to see it go even though it’s very flawed). I have reasons (a bunch more) why I did and now do not support him. You may not agree with them but they have nothing to do with media foolishness or irrationality.

Comment

TDS is irrational opposition. He did what I wanted him to do ( packed the courts, funded the military and increased pay for them, moved the US Embassy in Israel, grew the economy) he failed on some things (deficit spending, Russia, tariffs, just being an all around a hole, COVID management, repealing Obamacare is bad for my industry so I don’t want to see it go even though it’s very flawed). I have reasons (a bunch more) why I did and now do not support him. You may not agree with them but they have nothing to do with media foolishness or irrationality.

Ohhhhh. Medical field.

Comment

Being an overall a-hole seems rather trivial as compared to all other things on that list. There's a lot of leaders past and present, some even idolized by the left; that weren't exactly known for being "nice" people.

COVID management is debatable at best considering the medical community couldn't get their facts straight.

On accomplishments, you are missing the fact that Trump has kept us out of new foreign conflicts, unlike the last several administrations.

I agree on deficit spending, but for the life of me, I haven't seen one thing from Biden that would indicate he would do any better.

Comment

I still have not seen any reason given by anyone on why Biden would be a better choice than Trump WITH FACTS, not just I hate Trump. Anyone care to expand on this challenge?

Facts, not opinions or TDS!

We are all waiting!

Comment

I’m a Bush 41 republican. I’ve voted republican since 1988 (except once) and I won’t be doing it again this year. I like some ,actually many, of trumps policies, I’ve made a lot of money while he was in office. But he’s packed the federal courts and the SCOTUS, as far as I’m concerned, mission complete, see ya! Why, because we need a leader who won’t see everything as a personal attack that they have to punch down too. The country needs to pull back from the precipice it’s on, not fan the flames. We don’t need an attack dog right now. If Americans can only agree on 15%, then we need to focus on working on that 15% for now. That’s going to take a leader that isn’t an A**hole. Also, there just too much drama surrounding trump. The narcissism, the crazy talk, his family (sister) spilling the beans on him. Him standing up in front of a church holding a bible up in the air taking photos, probably can’t tell you one thing in that book, that’s not a prop. Just freaking tired of all of it. The country, heck the world, needs as much calm as I can get right now. I have what I feel are legit policy reasons for not supporting him as well, I even have some tin foil hat reasons, but at the end of the day, I just don’t like the guy and how pernicious he is and in America, that’s all the reason you need to not vote for someone.

Nothing more embarrassing than a man whose ashamed of doing well.

I dont think I've ever seen a more pitiful post on this forum, ever

Comment

Are you voting for Biden, or against Trump?

Please show me a Biden or any Democrat policy that would correct the issues you see with the current administration.

Comment

A-Hole is equivalent to TDS alone & then you + Medical / personal $$$$$ concerns at the expense of the tax payer = end of discussion for me.

Nothing else you comment on has any further merit...like the honesty though. Much appreciated.

Comment

Maybe you should think about why we are unstable. Just a thought.

Comment

Here’s the deal. The Dems are the ones who “poured the gas”. The Dems want to change this country. Stack the courts, do away with electoral college etc. all to be able to hold power FOREVER, which should absolutely scare the hell out of everyone.
                            As far as calm goes, it’s been the Dems who have done any and everything possible to stop, run off, impeach or any thing possible towards Trump since BEFORE he was even inaugurated. If you have a problem where the country is right now, then it’s more than obvious that it’s the Dems doing the dividing.

Conservatives want to uphold the constitution. The Dems want to destroy it. It’s that simple. Vote wisely or your “calm” will disappear forever.

Comment

So capitulation will win the day and Biden will deliver peace and calm??? Yea, Cole you got it all figger’d out... That’s the most absurd post I think I’ve ever wasted time on here reading.

Comment

Ginsburg is Dead

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                Nothing more embarrassing than a man whose ashamed of doing well.

I dont think I've ever seen a more pitiful post on this forum, ever

LOL, I’m certainly not ashamed of doing well. In fact, I’m working hard to not be such a braggart, and have more humility. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X