Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    I am not saying the guy is right or wrong. I am saying he has a right to his opinion just like we do.
    disagree...it's blatantly wrong to vote against your principals, especially if it dilutes ones liberties which we all know a swamp controlled biden admin will infringe. So now he talks himself into justifying it by saying trump's a hole when it's all about the bottom dollar. His vote is for sale & that is wrong. Who would want to give Biden 2 scotus appointments knowing what that could do to our kid's freedoms?? Justify it all you want, it's wrong.

I agree he has the right to make an asinine decision.

Comment

Dam... y'all sporty this morning. Y'all out of coffee or something?

I'd imagine there is a Mod with their finger hoovering over that delete button right about now.

Comment

Bayou I stand with you on this. I don’t agree with how he votes or why but stand behind that it is his vote. Not only is it his vote but I’d stand up and fight for his right to cast that vote if needed even though it his vote is opposite beliefs than mine

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
          LOL Dude I’m no troll. I can’t spend hours on here responding to every post or response to my post. I haven’t seen my wife all day and I’m helping my kid with homework. But to answer your question:
          Fact: Biden helped pass Obamacare
          Fact: Obamacare is good for my business and industry in general.
          Fact: Trump wants to abolish OCare.
          and Biden won’t.
          Fact: In this case, for me, Biden would be better.

I could give you a few more where I think he’d be better like strengthening our domestic API supply chain, but, to your question, I don’t really think this election is about Biden. In fact, it’s unfortunate, but most can’t answer questions about Biden because they don’t care. As long as he isn’t trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I may not agree with your choice but at least you have a reason for that choice. it bothers me that so many vote for one side or the other for no real reason.

We can agree to disagree and still share a campfire.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            disagree...it's blatantly wrong to vote against your principals, especially if it dilutes ones liberties which we all know a swamp controlled biden admin will infringe. So now he talks himself into justifying it by saying trump's a hole when it's all about the bottom dollar. His vote is for sale & that is wrong. Who would want to give Biden 2 scotus appointments knowing what that could do to our kid's freedoms?? Justify it all you want, it's wrong.

I agree he has the right to make an asinine decision.

If your vote is "for sale" then you're no better than a left wing liberal nut job. No better than a voter who wanted Hillary just because she's a woman, or Obama because he's black, or a POS on welfare just because they want more welfare.

Any person who ever claimed to be conservative would vote for more freedom and capitalism knowing that would open more opportunities to make honest money.

But this thread sure shows those with their hands just a tiny bit in the cookie jar fall prey to the dollar. Explains why our politicians with entire arms in it do such stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Being in the medical field with a regular job is different than being the person in the medical field making craploads of money off the system (taxpayers).

I get it now. I can see why he'd vote for Biden. It's called money over everything else or a traitor IMO.

Agreed. My wife is in management and has to deal with Obamacare and she said it’s terrible for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have educated knowledge about unions. Do you have a question about them? I may can answer it. Even though I am a Trump supporter I bet I still know more than you do about unions. Or, are you going to come at me with your TBH whupass lingo?

Oh I learned all I need to know about them long ago.

Comment

[quote=Rcole1310;15119142]
                  Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  There’s got to be more to it than that. My wife is in the medical field and hates Obamacare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/

Obamacare has a ton of problems. I haven’t really met anyone that thinks it’s great. In fact I don’t think my wife even accepts it. But I can tell you, I was running around like a maniac trying to find help for patients that were on Medicare, in the donut hole with no gap insurance. They were screwed depending on what they needed. Now, a ton of them are on OCare market place plans which opens up a lot of options. At least in my neck of the woods it gave a lot of folks insurance (albeit crappy) that didn’t have it before, and that gives some folks options for help that are actually illegal if you have managed Medicaid or Medicare (i.e. copay assistance). But yeah, it jacked premiums and covered less. I’d love to see another option that doesn’t just punt the money to the states and tells them to figure it out.

Also, my business was just ONE issue that I listed as the things/policies I didn’t like about trump. Now all of sudden I’m selfish and voting for my pocket?
                  When a candidate goes to Pennsylvania and says they’re going to save coal jobs if they vote for them, no one is calling those guys selfish for voting that way. Or a candidate says they’re going to shut down drilling, oil patch guys aren’t voting for them. I’ve voted in many state, local, and national elections and I’ve voted for one, possibly two, dems in my life and now I’m a leftist?

I appreciate the first part of your post.

The second part I never disparaged you so I’m assuming you meant that for others. I sure don’t agree with your reasons for not voting for Trump and I sincerely hope you don’t think Biden (actually Harris) is the right answer.

No doubt health insurance needed some work in this country I just think Obamacare went about it wrong on every way possible. It should be completely scrapped and replaced with something that is more tolerable to the healthcare professionals and the patient alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    It’s kind of like being gay.

Once its been in your mouth or backside, no matter what any of your future decisions may be, you will be known as the gay guy.

I honestly don’t care how you vote. You can vote for Mickey Mouse as far as I am concerned. Trump is winning Texas.

LMAO!

Comment

I am not saying the guy is right or wrong. I am saying he has a right to his opinion just like we do.
                      Bayouboy, I think he was directing his union comment to me, not you. Dale, I was in the Teamsters and then on the other side of the Teamsters. I also went up against UCFW for 13 years, so I do know about the unions, but I miss your point.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                        So democrats control the vast majority of media and have attacked trump since day one but it’s Trumps fault he fights back and all these democratic run cities are in chaos. Once the dems regain power it’ll all stop. That’s rich.
                        Yep, all thanks to a news media that has a LWL agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                          We need to keep fighting the left and squash them to almost nothing. Knock em down hard enough to where they can never recover but they still exist just to lose important elections.
                          True. But we don't fight the left and win by attacking those on our side with a different point of view and categorizing and belittling them as "liberals" themselves. Same for those who have legitimate issues with this president's actions and leadership style.

We defeat the left by winning more votes. We win more votes by growing the Republican party. Not making it so exclusive that if your opinions don't line up with the likes of folks like Saltwater Slick, RiverRat1 and a few others, then you're not welcome in their contrived version of the Trump Republican party.

Which by the way is fine with me. Those folks along with their alter ego's within the crazy left are going to drag us into a real civil war if its left up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            So the fact that he is incoherent, and senile, is acceptable as president in your mind… Because he will stick with an unsustainable healthcare program for a few more years? Never mind the fact that he is in bed with China, and has a long history of selling out this country for his families personal gain...

DM, I agree with all of this too. But, don't forget that Trump will get that third supreme court judge as an early Christmas present. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Oh I learned all I need to know about them long ago.

LOL! They good baw! Well, sometimes

They are going to push that Trump Train across the finish line. Again!

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                                True. But we don't fight the left and win by attacking those on our side with a different point of view and categorizing and belittling them as "liberals" themselves. Same for those who have legitimate issues with this president's actions and leadership style.

We defeat the left by winning more votes. We win more votes by growing the Republican party. Not making it so exclusive that if your opinions don't line up with the likes of folks like Saltwater Slick, RiverRat1 and a few others, then you're not welcome in their contrived version of the Trump Republican party.

Which by the way is fine with me. Those folks along with their alter ego's within the crazy left are going to drag us into a real civil war if its left up to them.
                                you sound like McCain and Rommney. Lets include everyone, blah, blah,blah. It wasn't until Trump came and went the other way did we win. We needed someone with nads and Trump is that guy. Trump had the votes in 16 and he has more now because he won't crater. Don't you get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X