Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John MacArthur reads list of demands from California Govt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John MacArthur reads list of demands from California Govt.

Get ready folks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHu0YdukPR0&ab_channel=CalebBass"]John MacArthur reads list of demands from California Govt. - YouTube[/ame]

Pastor John MacArthur Backs Down Not an Inch: If California Wants to Jail Him, ‘Bring It On

“We received a letter with a threat that we could be fined or I could go to jail for a maximum of six months. Of course, my biblical hero apart from the Lord Jesus Christ is the apostle Paul, and when he went into a town, he didn’t ask what the hotel was like, he asked what the jail was like because he knew that’s where he was gonna spend his time. So I don’t mind being a little apostolic if they want to tuck me in a jail.”
    Last edited by Laszlo; 09-17-2020, 09:20 AM.

This is what apathy gets us. Apathy to go and vote in all elections. Now anti Christian trolls are making these rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love it! Been keeping up with Grace and JA since all this started. I wish more local pastors would’ve taken this stance from the start.

We as believers are called to obey Gods laws. Not mans law, unless where the two align Biblically.

Comment

Heres the video of his sermon that followed. Its Excellent and appropriately titled.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5vAA_QpNh8&t=67s&ab_channel=GracetoYou"]A Nation Under God? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm glad he has taken a stand. He has been one of my favorite authors for years. I have many of his books. This is just a glimpse of more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I'm glad he has taken a stand. He has been one of my favorite authors for years. I have many of his books. This is just a glimpse of more to come.

Yep, one of my favorite teachers too...

Comment

Phenomenal teacher.

Comment

I have the study Bible

Comment

I would STRONGLY encourage everyone to listen to the video in Laslo's post #4. John speaks the Word clearly and powerfully and paints a VERY clear picture of this Nation and its leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I would STRONGLY encourage everyone to listen to the video in Laslo's post #4. John speaks the Word clearly and powerfully and paints a VERY clear picture of this Nation and its leaders.
                    Yep!

Comment

You can download it from the web site. That way you save it.

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-...tion-under-god

There are several messages about this whole fiasco in the year 2020.

Comment

looks like a solid man; not to derail the thread but also check out pastor John Hagee of Cornerstone Church.

Comment

Amen! Every time I hear about our church looking to the governor for guidelines I think, “the people we call saints never paid any mind to the guidelines.”

Comment

Working...
                          X