No announcement yet.

Question for those who still watch NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch football anymore. I just cut my cable. I don't even catch local news. I am very upset with what has just happened to Trump. I feel if "they" are able to rig a presidential election with the help of the news media, then we are done. We are now a communist country. I am not going to go shoot any politician or their supporters. I am just going to tune out and not give a &%K! any more. I do hold grudges and have no intention of giving the NFL a second of my time or a dime of my money.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
      I don't watch football anymore. I just cut my cable. I don't even catch local news. I am very upset with what has just happened to Trump. I feel if "they" are able to rig a presidential election with the help of the news media, then we are done. We are now a communist country. I am not going to go shoot any politician or their supporters. I am just going to tune out and not give a &%K! any more. I do hold grudges and have no intention of giving the NFL a second of my time or a dime of my money.
      Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
        Nfl like dems love them some criminals! Same here stopped watching years ago

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          I saw an article today that women in the Trump White House are paid $0.69 on the dollar compared to men. Of course there is no gender pay gap because that was solved in the past and the data is bad, study is weak, or I’m lying.
          Or women miss twice as much work as men and thus less pay

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X