Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm betting that the articles are already written...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    What exactly do you think the millionaire ball players were protesting during the playing of the United States of America national anthem? Thats the rub I dont think you get, if you support a rapist like Jacob Blake then by definition you are not supporting the victims of rape. If you support a Marxists then you are not supporting (or loving) your country. If you play 2 separate "national anthems" you are not supporting and promoting unity?

Its a free country and people can do what they want, I am just glad that most adults can see the facts instead of trying to play word games.
    You’re wrong - Trump wished Maxwell, well. So what does he support?

Funny how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Even when the protest is for a Marxist movement? A protest honoring a rapist?

Such a good little Social Justice Warrior you are.
      That’s what I don’t think you understand. Black Lives Matter hijacked a phrase, and all of a sudden made it a bad thing. You can say the phrase without supporting the organization. It’s actually very easy.

Let me know when he’s actually convicted and sentenced of anything. This is America last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        That’s what I don’t think you understand. Black Lives Matter hijacked a phrase, and all of a sudden made it a bad thing. You can say the phrase without supporting the organization. It’s actually very easy.

Let me know when he’s actually convicted and sentenced of anything. This is America last time I checked.

And per your post above, what has Maxwell been convicted of and sentenced???

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          And per your post above, what has Maxwell been convicted of and sentenced???
          That wasn’t my logic - it was his. You can ask Him.

Comment

Funny how that works.
            My God the mental gymnastics that you can do. What, you want to put her name on a NFL helmet now? You taking a knee for her this morning? Holding your fist in the air to promote unity?

Blake was already a convicted criminal before the rape warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              My God the mental gymnastics that you can do. What, you want to put her name on a NFL helmet now? You taking a knee for her this morning? Holding your fist in the air to promote unity?

Blake was already a convicted criminal before the rape warrant.
              Is it not weird to be able to set aside personal morals and belief to support a President, but not a sport?

Comment

Is it not weird to be able to set aside personal morals and belief to support a President, but not a sport?
                My morals and convictions are EXACTLY why I support Trump. Do you agree with pedophilia is a “sexual disorder”? Do you support marxism? You say “they” stole a phrase. NO, the FOUNDERS of BLM are admitted trained Marxist. Spin your little petty *** **** all you want. Reality has nothing to do with leftist ideology, in which it is apparent that you have.

Comment

Funny how that works.
                  Lol! He wishes her not Epsteined, so he can put away as many sick ****ers as possible. You really are just a troll aren’t you?

Comment

Lol! He wishes her not Epsteined, so he can put away as many sick ****ers as possible. You really are just a troll aren’t you?
                    Do you not know who Maxwell is? Maxwell is one of the sick ones.

I'm not just a troll. Those are just the threads that get the most discussion.

Comment

Do you not know who Maxwell is? Maxwell is one of the sick ones.

I'm not just a troll. Those are just the threads that get the most discussion.
                      Obviously I do know who she is. That’s why I said what I did about Epstein. You really are dense, aren’t you?

Let me simplify for you. She has pertinent Information for putting the sick ones away, hence why Trump doesn’t want her Arkancided.
                      Last edited by Ironman; 09-11-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

My morals and convictions are EXACTLY why I support Trump. Do you agree with pedophilia is a “sexual disorder”? Do you support marxism? You say “they” stole a phrase. NO, the FOUNDERS of BLM are admitted trained Marxist. Spin your little petty *** **** all you want. Reality has nothing to do with leftist ideology, in which it is apparent that you have.
                        Again, Can someone say the phrase "Black Lives Matter" and it have nothing to do with an organization that hijacked the phrase?

That's not spin, that's the truth. I know A LOT of people that say Black Lives Matter and want ZERO to do with that particular group.

I dont have a leftist ideology - you just like trying to put me in a place that's comfortable to you. I'm very independent in almost every sense of the word.

Comment

Obviously I do know who she is. That’s why I said what I did about Epstein. You really are dense, aren’t you?
                          Maxwell was just as involved, if not more-so than Epstein himself.

Comment

Let me simplify for you. She has pertinent Information for putting the sick ones away, hence why Trump doesn’t want her Arkancided.
                            You can simplify what she did, in comparison to Epstein? SHE IS A SICK ONE!

Comment

Maxwell was just as involved, if not more-so than Epstein himself.
                              Good god! What are you not understanding? Trump doesn’t want her dead. Jesus! Use your ****ing brain!

Comment

You can simplify what she did, in comparison to Epstein? SHE IS A SICK ONE!
                                No **** Sherlock!!!! That’s why Trump want her alive DA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X