Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm betting that the articles are already written...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    When pregame shows start preaching aka Terry Bradshaw and his buds it is time to move on. Pretty much points out that all they care about is protecting their overinflated paychecks. Little do they understand about who is watching and attending these games. Not the BLM or Antifa folks. It is the very ones they have caused to tune out. It will not be long before many sponsors cancel their commercials due to no viewership.

That's what SHOULD happen, but I bet it don't. Sheeple will just tune in just like some of the posters in this thread... They don't care that they are part of the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      That's what SHOULD happen, but I bet it don't. Sheeple will just tune in just like some of the posters in this thread... They don't care that they are part of the problem...
      TRUTH. I will be shocked if numbers are down of any significance for any serious length of time. Sheeps are going to do what sheep do.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Cant wait to watch a great game. Mahomes v. Watson will be awesome!
        I’ll mark you down in the I love football more than I love my country column.

Comment

Real world - a fantasy league I’m part of that was started when stats were read in the paper the next morning, ended this year with a unanimous vote from all of us.

Comment

I'm betting that the articles are already written...

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            TRUTH. I will be shocked if numbers are down of any significance for any serious length of time. Sheeps are going to do what sheep do.

Sad, but probably true. I’m not a fan and never have been. Primary reason is I have better things to do than watch entitled millionaires play with balls. And then they have the nerve to tell me how to act or how I should think? Kneel during the National Anthem? I think not. Pass. Life is too short. #shutupanddribble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by wdtorque; 09-10-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Real world - a fantasy league I’m part of that was started when stats were read in the paper the next morning, ended this year with a unanimous vote from all of us.

Good for y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                I'm sorry it came to this but good job. FIL called bitc#ing about how the Texans stayed in the locker room during the anthem and I told him to turn off the tv. He did.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcFR_uQwiw"]AMERICA TO BOYCOTT NFL: A Letter from an Old Soldier - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I believe it. People sitting at home wanting something to do. Watch football

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I’ll mark you down in the I love football more than I love my country column.
                      I love and support both. Definitely America more. Always enjoy a good peaceful protest.

Comment

I love and support both. Definitely America more. Always enjoy a good peaceful protest.
                        Even when the protest is for a Marxist movement? A protest honoring a rapist?

Such a good little Social Justice Warrior you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Even when the protest is for a Marxist movement? A protest honoring a rapist?

Such a good little Social Justice Warrior you are.
                          He is just trolling...
                          If the majority here was for the nfl and protests, he would be against it.
                          That’s his m.o.

Comment

Nfl

Was there a game on last night? Oops I missed it and will miss all of them the rest of the season. They are done. Everyone I know that had season tickets cancelled them.

Comment

If you love America and all it stands for and still spend a dime on the NFL or a second of time on it I don’t know how you rationalize it.
                              They capitulate to everything that stands in opposition to freedom, capitalism and family

Comment

What exactly do you think the millionaire ball players were protesting during the playing of the United States of America national anthem? Thats the rub I dont think you get, if you support a rapist like Jacob Blake then by definition you are not supporting the victims of rape. If you support a Marxists then you are not supporting (or loving) your country. If you play 2 separate "national anthems" you are not supporting and promoting unity?

Its a free country and people can do what they want, I am just glad that most adults can see the facts instead of trying to play word games.

Comment

Working...
                                X