It's painful & awkward to watch Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's painful & awkward to watch Biden

I almost feel sorry for the guy...he looks exhausted & clearly isn't the same man he was in 16 mentally.

I'm on record stating he would be going to the debates, but now thinking I'll go 50/50 of him showing. His bash trump conferences are soooo boring, without any energy & his replies are half gibberish with even softball questions...all they got is to steal this election & limp him along I guess??

I keep waiting to get an understanding of his policies but they aren't even trying.

What ever happened to POTUS being healthy? I remember that being a huge deal in the past.

Guess that was just when Dem's didn't like the Rep that was going to run?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      What ever happened to POTUS being healthy? I remember that being a huge deal in the past.

Guess that was just when Dem's didn't like the Rep that was going to run?
      Yep, that is the only time that it matters

Comment

And he doesn't need to be able to think - he has AOC, Ilhan and Bernie to tell him what he thinks.

Comment

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden during a Thursday meeting with Kenosha, Wis., community leaders said that a Black man, rather than Thomas Edison, invented the light bulb. 

Biden claims Black man invented light bulb during campaign event

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...campaign-event

Biden claims Black man invented light bulb during campaign event
            If they win ...expect a lot more historical facts to be replaced.

Comment

I hope he ends up stroked out for many years trapped in his own body before he decends into Hell.

My hope is Biblical. That ole God of mine says death would be better for folk that lead kids astray.

If you have ever seen the video where he just won’t let go of the little girl’s face, kissing and sniffing her, while his pelvis is pumping like a dog, you’d have seen enough.
              Last edited by Johnny44; 09-04-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I can't stand Biden. Never liked him. Think he's a typical duplicitous phony baloney politician. The poster child of career politicians and Washington corruption. But it just burns me up seeing him being used by these wicked people. I feel sorry for him. I can only pray that he takes a personal inventory of his life and makes himself right with the Lord before he totally declines.

Comment

But you have to give him this....he is full of energy now

**** and vinegar

Comment

Comment

This is Biden from days gone by....nothing new with this guy.

Comment

As I have posted in other threads, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. I look forward to the day of his complete and utter collapse and disgrace. Short of repentance from a life of sin and crime, I look forward to see him totally destroyed publicly.

Comment

He might repent brother but the good book prescribes a special treatment for folk like that.

My interpretation as a radicalized Christian says his soul is doomed regardless of his acceptance of Jesus. Some may accept Jesus but he has to accept them.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 09-04-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            He might repent brother but the good book prescribes a special treatment for folk like that.

My interpretation as a radicalized red letter Christian says his soul is doomed regardless of his acceptance of Jesus. Some may accept Jesus but he has to accept them.
                            Disagree..
                            Fotr God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that WHO SO EVER believe on him shall not perish but have ever lasting life.

Comment

You better keep readin Brother.

As a Radicalized Christian, I don’t dwell or care if someone disagrees. The Lord will hand all of them over to delusion, they believe their lies...

Heaven or Hell, thats it.
                              Last edited by Johnny44; 09-04-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X