Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden says they’ll shoot me

Anybody know who they is?

Former Vice President Joe Biden used an unfortunate choice of words Thursday while visiting Kenosha, Wis. in the afternoon of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    All the working class most likely, D & R alike

Comment

Yeah I’m assuming he was trying to be funny as in “those silly people who think they should be able to make their own decisions with their own money would shoot me if they knew my tax plan”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow...talk about NOT knowing your audience...

If President Donald Trump had made such a gaffe if would be on every station

Comment

Yeah that was pretty insensitive.

He was referring to his handlers or the puppet masters pulling his strings, but I think anyone with income will want to shoot him regarding his tax policy.

He already talked about changes he wants to make regarding 401k’s and the like. Basically he wants to remove them from pre tax so he can tax you on your gross income, then offer tax credit to offset at tax time. Basically let the government borrow more of your $ interest free

Comment

Not to change the subject too much - but did anyone see the woman stand up and say "I know you told us to go off of these papers but"... So they are handing out pre-determined questions to people to ask Biden. Wow, that really makes a trip to meet the people of the city feel genuine.

Comment

Safe bet he slipped up and is referring to the "Justice Democrats"

Comment

Working...
              X