Jay Bishop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Bishop

This video is sickening. Antifa murdered a man in the streets then gathered and celebrated it.

Sounds like someone yelling "we got a trumper or trump supporter over here" and then the killer says where, here? and then guns the man down like a dog in the street.

The victim's name was Jay Bishop.

Warning: video and language

Has anyone been arrested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      This video is sickening. Antifa murdered a man in the streets then gathered and celebrated it.

Sounds like someone yelling "we got a trumper or trump supporter over here" and then the killer says where, here? and then guns the man down like a dog in the street.

The victim's name was Jay Bishop.

Warning: video and language

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...22071276961799
      This is what to expect in the future.

Comment

Yeah, and of course the Portland Mayor is blaming Trump.

Comment

Apparently his name actually was Aaron "Jay" Danielson. Probably gunned down for simply being a proud American and wearing a back the blue patch.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
            Yeah, and of course the Portland Mayor is blaming Trump.
            And the victim.

Comment

Won't be long before we have an arrest...

Portland police investigating man who allegedly identifies as '100% Antifa' in fatal shooting:

Portland Police are investigating an Oregon man – who was allegedly previously cited for carrying a loaded gun at a different protest – for his potential connection with a fatal shooting at a political rally over the weekend, according to a recent report.

Comment

I don't understand why the "Patriots" didn't immediately retaliate. Did they just show up with only Trump flags and bear spray? What was their intent for the parade, if not to defend liberty? Let one of your own get murdered and then just go on?

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                  I don't understand why the "Patriots" didn't immediately retaliate. Did they just show up with only Trump flags and bear spray? What was their intent for the parade, if not to defend liberty? Let one of your own get murdered and then just go on?
                  if you only listen and read mainstream media, you would think this happened during the protest by "far right extremists". But the fact is, happened after the protest and after looking at the video, it appears this guy was by himself minding his own business. Hard to tell from the video but, I did not see what if anything he did to provoke the shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                    if you only listen and read mainstream media, you would think this happened during the protest by "far right extremists". But the fact is, happened after the protest and after looking at the video, it appears this guy was by himself minding his own business. Hard to tell from the video but, I did not see what if anything he did to provoke the shooting.
                    Same thoughts here.

Comment

Shoveling more people over to Trump. RIP Jay.

Comment

The commies live in such a commie bubble that have no clue they are outta touch with 70% of voters.
                        Without cheating , or would be a 65/35 - 70/30 victory.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          The commies live in such a commie bubble that have no clue they are outta touch with 70% of voters.
                          If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t politicking

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            If you ain't cheating you ain't Democrat enough.
                            I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.

Comment

Lengthy version here... this appears to be planned and very well coordinated.

Comment

Working...
                              X