Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How society thinks police should do their job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How society thinks police should do their job.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHXnffAx_4"]How Society Thinks Police Should Do Their Job 2020 - YouTube[/ame]

Very fitting

Comment

yup................

Comment

That's such BS. He only tried telling that guy what to do because he was black!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          That's such BS. He only tried telling that guy what to do because he was black!
          And the cop is apparently an “Uncle Tom.”

Comment

Seen too many young parents using this kind of approach on their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
              Seen too many young parents using this kind of approach on their kids.
              You mean it starts at home ? 🧐

Comment

IF I were the male in the tan car in dark colored clothing I would immediately drive to the nearest ACLU office and file a lawsuit against that RACIST cop for profiling me, trying to order me to do something like a slave or something, and then assaulting me by pointing a firearm at me. I only defended myself by pointing my gun.

Comment

A warning from back in 2013 from John Piper....

Parents, Require Obedience of Your Children

I am writing this to plead with Christian parents to require obedience of their children. I am moved to write this by watching young children pay no attention to their parents’ requests, with no consequences. Parents tell a child two or three times to sit or stop and come or go, and after the third disobedience, they laughingly bribe the child. This may or may not get the behavior desired.

Comment

Working...
                  X